My place have FREE PARKING for this listing ^_^
My place is just 4 minutes walking distance from LRT station. Besides that, nightlife, public transport, and the city center are just around the corner. You’ll love my place because of the people, the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighborhood, and the light. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travelers.
Comfortable studio to make your trip memorable.
The studio is easy accessible by public transport.
Wifi is unlimited access all day.
The equipment and facilities will make your stay comfortable like a home after your tiring walk in Kuala Lumpur.
Guest(s) will have access to the whole studio.
Guest will have access to the rooftop and the rooftop consists of:
- steam room
- skyline pool with KLCC view
Общение с гостями
You may always contact me if you need local tips.
Другие важные подробности
If there are no available date for you to book, you may consider my another listing https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/15280173
Parking card will only be provided upon request
The price shown is based on one king size bed for 2 person, surcharge will be imposed for extra mattress or guests. Thank you.
- Extra people / mattress : RM50 / night after 2 guests
- check in time is 15:00 noon.
- check out time is 12:00 noon.
- please do not make much noise after 10pm and no party in the studio.
- Kitchen is only for light cooking only, however we do provide oven to heat up your food.
- please do not bring in any strong smelling food in the studio, e.g. Durian.
- do not wear any sports shoes or slippers while walking in the studio as we do provide you comfortable indoor house shoes.
- please turn off all the electronic devices when you leaves the studio.
- please do not damage or remove anything from the studio as if you do so, we will be charging you a certain amount of fees from the security deposit.
- fees to replace a lost door card / keys will cost MYR 200.
- please do not gamble and STRICTLY do not bring any illegal pills, drugs or weapons to the studio as if you do so, I will immediately contact and cooperate with Malaysia Police. Malaysia is still enforces the death penalty for drug offences. Please do remember your loved one.
- I shall not be responsible for any such loss/theft of any valuables/cash or any document(s).
- I do not accept liability for any accident, injury or misadventure. Guests are responsible for making their own insurance arrangements in respect of any injuries suffered by them, or caused by them to any third party.
У этого хозяина 294 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I was born and raised in Malaysia. I am currently working as an interior designer in Kuala Lumpur.
I loved to travel. I have been joining Work and Travel Program in United State from Dec 2015 to April 2016. So far I have traveled to place such as Singapore, Thailand, Taiwan, New York, Seattle, California, and many more to go.
Even though I worked on weekdays but I always have someone responsible taking care of the guests. I am very easy going and would be more than happy to help make your stay at my place as comfortable as possible.