Hello. Welcome to House 64, my apartment. It’s a comfortable place for both short and long stay, just step outside to many tourist attractions. For example, you can walk 1 minute to MAYA Shopping Centre. 2 minutes to 7-Eleven, and 5 minutes to Nimmanhaemin Road.
*Other my apartments:
- High-speed wireless Internet 30/10 (Download/Upload).
- 36 sqm. apartment.
- High ceilings (9 ft.)
- Bedroom: A king size comfortable bed, Closet , Iron, Iron board, Hanger.
- Bathroom: Bathtub, Shower, Hair Dryer, Towels, Shampoo, and Body Wash.
- Living Room: Sofa, TV, Cabinet, etc.
- Dining Room: Table with 2 Chairs.
- Kitchen Room: Fridge, Kettle, Microwave, Toaster, Sink, Kitchenware, etc.
- Balcony: Washing Machine and Clothes rack.
- Pool (Open 7.00 am - 21.00)
- Gym (Open 7.00 am - 21.00)
*Food and drinks are not allowed at swimming pool area.
Общение с гостями
If you need help or anything, feel free to drop me a message. Or you can call me anytime you need help during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
**The construction is next to the building.**
- Please prepare the copy of passport or ID card, Departure card, it will be requested while checking in.
- If you need to clean the room while you're staying, you can pay 700 Baht by cash, and the housekeeper will do it all (the end cleaning is readily charged by Airbnb).
- I don't have cleaning service free everyday because my apartment private room is not Hotel.
**This is NOT a HOTEL: As such, you cannot ask anyone in the building for assistance. I am always available 24 hours via Airbnb Messaging.**
- Please take care my room like your house.
** No smoking in the room and the balcony.(Fine 3,000 Baht per day), because in the building area has the smoking area.**
- Please turn off the air-conditioner, all electrical appliances and lights before leaving.
- Please Take your shoes off when you come in.
- No durian inside.
- Not allowed to modify the layout of the room and furniture.
- In the case of any home appliance is broken or lost, you will be charged by the same price.
- If you lost the key card Fine 1,000 Baht (Cash only).
- I would like to remind you that you can't throw tissue paper in the toilets (due to the piping system). Please throw your toilet paper in the bathroom garbage bin.
- Check out time is 11AM. Otherwise we must to charge you one more night or move your belonging out from (If we have new guest check in on the day).
У этого хозяина 12 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы