The house is close to the Guelaguetza Auditorium, public transport and the downtown. It has a Mexican rustic style with big spaces in the whole house, and the bedroom have their own bathroom. You'll share the whole house just with me and my mom. It's perfect for couples, travelers, families or anyone who wants to live the culture of Oaxaca. It's close to the mall, supermarket chedraui and Madero Avenue. The house is in a private neighborhood so is very quiet to rest.
Live a Oaxaca experience, the whole house has wifi, the bedroom is upstairs. The bedroom have his own private bathroom and double bed.
You will be able to use the living room, dining room, kitchen and the garden. If you want to cook we have the facilities or if you want to chill at the garden reading a book you can do it.
Общение с гостями
If I´m available I could guide you around the city and maybe we can hang out. Also anytime I can give you the best advices of the city. Anyway I will be able reachable by phone or e-mail all the time.
Другие важные подробности
The private neighborhood has private security for your own good, therefore is very safe.
- - Everything is so relax. You are going to have your own keys. Just pay attention to the following rules:
- 1. You are not aloud to bring friends or any stranger to the house unless we agree on bringing someone.
- 2. I don´t mine if you come back home late, but please don´t make any loud sound after 12:00 AM except if we agree to invite people to have dinner or for a party.
- 3. If asked, please say you are a friend paying me a visit and nothing more.
- 4. Sharing the kitchen does not mean I am sharing food or beverages unless I am asked and accepting the request.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
I'm from Oaxaca, México. I studied graphic design in Puebla, México. And I´m an independent graphic designer and marketing consultant. I usually travel to Puebla and Mexico City for business but I´m currently living in Oaxaca. I enjoy to visit new places, around my country and the world.