Pack your bags and head to our unique, retro glam one bedroom unit in our craftsman duplex home. The bedroom has a comfy queen bed and a closet. Living room has a convertible sofa bed, TV and WIFI. Additional air mattress available upon request. Free parking! The fully equipped kitchen has a fridge, microwave, toaster and burner stove. There is AC. Great location close to Echo Park Lake, Silver Lake junction, Downtown LA, Hollywood and more!
- Quiet time is from 9:00 pm - 8:00 am
- Stricty NO SMOKING allowed inside the fenced gate of the house. We are a child-friendly host and would like to keep second hand smoke away from guests.
- If requesting one complimentary parking for a compact car, it must be arranged in advance with the host to be assigned a space. Street parking is often available in this residential neighborhood.
- Additional cleaning fee amount will be charged each time a guest requested a cleaning service during the stay. The one-time cleaning fee charged on the booking is used for the cleaning service after check-out. If staying for more than a week, a cleaning service for an additional cleaning fee must be requested at least once every 10 days which will be billed to you to ensure cleanliness and sanitation of the house. As part of the cleaning service, new bedsheets and towels and refills will be provided for each additional service request.
- Trash should be disposed in the trash bin at the back where the parking lot is
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возвращается.
У этого хозяина 11 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
LA has been our home for many many years. But we also love to travel the world and have recently visited the Americas, Europe and Asia including Japan, China, Vietnam, Thailand and Singapore!
Our favorite travel destinations are Paris, London, Rome, Athens and Bangkok. When we travel, we love to check out historical places, local food spots for local delicacies, pastries and coffee, and vintage stores. We also love to cruise.
We love welcoming fellow travelers into our homes because we know their needs. We hope you will enjoy your stay with us!