Memoria Palace is nestled on a cozy northern hilltop on the edge of the Cardamom Mountains in northwestern Cambodia. Memoria is a beautiful boutique eco-resort offering simple, memorable experiences and personal rejuvenation. The tranquil comfort of the lush green natural beauty of the resort property and surrounding area creates perfect environment for retreat, relaxation, adventure and outdoors along with quality time with family and friends.
Memoria Palace & Resort
General Rules and Regulations for Customer(s)
Memoria Palace & Resort (Resort) is committed to assure you a cordial reception upon arrival, superb hospitality specially to serve, and the best service to ensure that you and the other costumers have a pleasant holiday; and for your own safety and security, we kindly request you to follow and abide by the following rules and regulations:
1. Customers are strictly requested to show I.D. Card or Passport upon request. Above all, Customers/guests are kindly requested to deposit 100 US$ in advance.
2. Door key will be provided upon the customer's check-in process and limited to one door key basis per check-in customer. Kindly return the door key to our Reception Counter upon your check-out.
3. All door key(s) are the property of the Resort. Hand-over or usage of the door key to an outsider is considered illegal for that matter even handing over the key to a friend is not accepted.
4. An additional guest and/or Joiner, other than the prior registered will be charged upon arrival an additional 10 US$ per person per usage per room night.
5. Cancellations can always occur. Please let us know as early as possible. We will endeavor to be accommodating – however should your room remain vacant due to a change at short notice; we are unfortunately obliged to charge cancellation costs of one night fee depending upon room rate respectively.
6. Customers/guests are kindly requested to personally take-care their own properties. Any loss or damaged of their own properties are at their own risk(s).
7. No weapon(s) is allowed into the Resort.
8. Drug usage (s) and other drug activities are illegal and are strictly prohibited and not allowed in the Resort premises.
9. Human trafficking, child trafficking and sexual exploitation, and all kind pornography activities are illegal and are strictly prohibited and not allowed in the Resort.
10. Gangster activities are strictly prohibited and not allowed in the Resort.
11. Any loss or damaged of the Resort's property, bedding materials, bathroom materials, and etc. that happens during the period of stay of the particular guest will be the responsibility of the guest. Please see materials list price. The customer will be responsible for the full charge and an additional payment may be lived to cover all the incurring expenses and room charges.
12. Any loss or damaged to/of the properties of the Resort or other costumers, will be automatically acknowledged & charged to the customer’s account only.
13. All Bungalows of the Resort are Non-smoking rooms.
14. Cooking and food preparation in the guest room is strictly prohibited. Violation will be charged and cancelled of the following booking night(s).
15. Complimentary two bottles of drinking water will be provided at customer(s) mini bar or refrigerator free of charge. Extra serving could be requested and pick up at the Reception Counter with actual additional charge.
16. Room cleaning service will be provided during 09:00 a.m.-15:00 p.m. daily.
17. Customer's request for personal laundry service with charges is available at the Reception Counter. This daily pick up service is done before 9:00 am
18. . Late delivery of the laundry will result in late delivery from the laundry shop.
19. Wireless Internet Access is available only at the Sunflower Restaurant with specified password and this is free of charge.