Nestled in a quaint Catskills mountain valley located halfway between Phoenicia and Hunter Mountain, enjoy a getaway in this 2017 renovation of a 1959 hunting cottage. This carefully restored cabin feels both modern and of its era. Set among 3 acres of flat land and 350 feet of access to the Stony Clove Creek. Whether you are looking to kick a soccer ball in the yard, observe wildlife from picture windows, or step into the back for fly fishing, this is a convenient and accessible getaway.
- Lanesville is a small community and while it feels remote and serene, there are neighbors and we ask that you respect their desire for quiet.
- Treat our home as you would treat your own.
- No shoes in the house (it's the country with lots of dirt, mud, sand and snow)
- When leaving please load and start the dishwasher to help us avoid bugs
- Tie up garbage and place in bins inside of garage
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 5 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We have lived in the neighborhood for 16 years and love hosting family, friends and guests. As consummate foodies we can direct you you to the best eating, drinking and local spots.
We have a grade-school age son and can recommend age appreciate activities throughout Brooklyn and New York City.
We love upscale travel and hope to offer the same to our guests!