Camp at the beautiful certified organic, Bear Branch Farms, in Stayton, OR. Tree lined dry camping for shade. Great access to hunting, fishing, swimming holes, hiking waterfalls and so much more. Only an hour to Portland. Camping toilet required. All trash must be cleaned up before leaving. This is family friendly camping atmosphere so we expect respectful behavior from our guests.
It's a unique and beautiful place to camp. Come enjoy camping away from the hustle and bustle of traffic. Farm is located 4 miles from Hospital, Safeway grocery store, Wilco, hardware stores, several clean, shady parks to play in and many restaurants. Only 18 miles to downtown Salem where there is EVERYTHING! 2 minutes from North Santiam River for fishing(permits needed) and many great swimming holes. A local preserve for hiking just .5 miles down the road. Beautiful, quiet roads to bike along.
- Quiet hours 11pm to 7am
- No guests in vegetable fields
- Must leave site clean
- No personal fire, just the community fire
- Bees on property, beware and stay at your own risk
- Guests are not allowed in pond or in or around houses or barn
- Must bring personal camping toilets
- Behavior deemed inappropriate by host will result in removal without refund(i.e. aggressiveness or over intoxication)
-$30 a night per extra vehicle
-No fires, including campfires, charcoal grills or portable fire pits
-Propane stoves and grills allowed
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы