Об этом жилье
This comfortable and clean master bedroom with a private bathroom is just 10 min walk from the 24/7 Journal Square Path train Station (15 mins ride into NYC). You will experience great quality and convenience in every detail. The place is very well maintained, you'll prefer it to any 4 star hotel! The location is also very convenient for anyone who needs public transportation access to Manhattan, Jersey City, Newark or any of the surrounding areas
You will be renting 1 master bedoom with its private bathroom in an apartment that has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. It is a nice clean and quiet apartment. Access to your bathroom is from within the bedroom for privacy.
You will have access to the living room, kitchen (light cooking preferred), and balcony. Access to these common areas is from 7am to 10pm.
Другие важные подробности
Closest Airport is Newark Airport (only 15 minutes away). If you arrive at Laguardia or JFK, you can take the New York City Subway into Manhattan and then switch to the Path Train from manhattan to arrive at the Journal Square Station. Ask me for help with directions if needed!
- Quiet Hours from 7am until 10pm
- This place is a no visitors policy. If for important circumstances you need to have a visitor enter the property, please request your host's written approval via Airbnb messaging.
- Only light cooking preferred
- Kitchen and living room access is limited to the hours between 7am and 10pm
- Must keep clean and quiet while showing respect to housemates and neighbors.
- Noisy and loud behavior is not acceptable.
- Please let me know what time exactly you arrive on the day of your Check in so I can be sure to be available or leave you the keys somewhere! :)
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
I'm a 29 year old well traveled and well educated finance professional. During the weekdays I work and usually get home in the evenings around 7pm. During the weekends I either travel, or spend the days studiying. I enjoy NYC rooftops occasionally and I like to ski during the winter. I speak French and practice a bit of Spanish every once in a while!