Charming and cozy newly renovated apartment in Kumpula, one of the most beautiful districts in Helsinki. A quiet yet lively neighbourhood with picturesque old wooden houses surrounded by nature, a unique village atmosphere, yet not far from the city center and with good public transportation.
The accomodation is in the basement of our semi-detached wooden house. It has its own entrance and facilities so it's basically like an independent apartment. In front of the entrance there is a garden where you can enjoy your morning coffee if the weather allows :)
The accomodation is newly and totally renovated with carefully chosen materials and decorations creating a charming, warm and relaxed atmosphere with a rustic touch.
The accomodation is perfect for a family, group of friends, couples or business travellers. There are two double beds and one smaller double bed so 5-6 persons will fit in and there is also a mattress for a seventh. We can also provide you with a travel cot for your baby (also ask for other child related equipments if needed).
The accomodation of 72,5 m2 consists of:
- fully equipped kitchen with cooker, oven, microwave, coffee maker, water boiler and toaster + washing machine and drier
- one big main room with a proper double bed (140 cm), a sofa / bed sofa that can be transformed into a double or single bed (140 cm / 75 cm, thinner mattress), a wardrobe, a desk with a big computer, WIFI and an electric piano
- one small dining room with table, sofa and chairs
- one alcove with a bed (120 cm) in connection with the dining room (the alcove is separated from rest of the room with a curtain)
- a bathroom with toilet and two sinks (please note; entrance to the bathroom is from the dining room which is connected to the alcove / the other bedroom)
- two showers and a big and unique handmade private sauna!
You have access to all the facilities in the apartment except for a small storage space. You are also welcome to use every item and product in the apartment.
The small patio with table and chairs in the garden in front of the entrance is also for your use.
Общение с гостями
Me and my family live upstairs in the same house. Your own privacy will be guaranteed but I will be at your service if needed whenever I'm at home, otherwise by phone and e-mail. I will do my best to help you out with everything. I will also be pleased to answer any questions you may have before your arrival or when thinking of making a reservation.
Другие важные подробности
The soundproofing is not the best in this old house so you might hear some sounds from our apartment upstairs.
Our neighbours next door have two cats that like to enjoy our garden, please don't let the cats enter the apartment.
We also have two turtles in the garden during the summer, they have an enclosure so you wont have to worry about them entering the apartment :)
- Please don't smoke or use shoes inside the apartment
- Please treat the apartment and its surroundings with respect
- Please respect our neighbours next door; no loud noise or music after 10 pm
У этого хозяина 3 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi! My name is Olga and I have lived in Helsinki my whole life. I have also spent one year in France. My husband Uula and I love travelling and meeting people and friends. We are also very devoted to our beautiful house that we just finished renovating. I have hosted people before in my previous apartment and now when we have a lovely house together we want to give others the opportunity to enjoy it as well. On our travels we use Airbnb as guests ourselves and have really enjoyed the personal touch and hospitality. We see hosting people as an opportunity to provide the same. We have put an effort in making the Airbnb apartment as nice as possible and we will do our best to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Welcome!