Our modern, one year old, two-bedroom townhouse is available for your stay in Squamish.
We love where we live - and we hope you will too!
Our two bedroom townhouse (built in 2016) is a comfortable, stylish home located close to downtown Squamish. Located within walking distance are hiking trails, climbing, restaurants, grocery stores, pubs and coffee shops.
The complex is quiet and family oriented, so it's best rented to those that are looking for a comfortable, quiet place to enjoy Squamish. If you're looking for a party house, book a room at the Chieftain Hotel.
Our unit is three stories tall, so if you are challenged by stairs, you may not be as comfortable here as we would like.
Guests have access to the entire house (two bedrooms, living area, kitchen, deck, laundry) with the exception of the garage, which is locked up with no access. We currently can't offer any indoor bike storage.
Общение с гостями
Guests will be sent a code to access the unit in advance. We will likely not be around to greet you upon arrival, but will be available by phone, text or email. If we are out of town and not in contact during your stay, you will be provided with several alternative contacts.
Другие важные подробности
There is a small, short haired dog that lives in this space. He is not much of a shedder, and the unit is thoroughly cleaned before your arrival, but guests with allergies should be aware.
- Quiet hours 11 p.m. - 7 a.m. We live in a close set community so we need to respect quiet time for our neighbours.
- No shoes allowed in house.
- One well behaved dog is allowed. No puppies that aren't house trained, and no cats.
- There is a parking spot for ONE car. Other spots are available on the street immediately in front of unit.
- Please water our small veggie garden on the deck. It takes 15 minutes once a day.
- No bikes allowed inside the house.