Spacious 2 bedroom apartment with spectacular seaview. Walking distance from the beach and many restaurants.
100m 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom apartment. All for your private use. huge veranda with spectacular sea views across Vouliagmeni bay, with sunset right in front of you.
All the apartment
Общение с гостями
As requested by the guest. I can be contacted primarily via the airbnb messaging system or by phone. I am using all online messaging services like Viber, Whatsap, Messenger, Telegram etc., so I am available more or less 24/7 for a more direct communication if necessary.
Другие важные подробности
The apartment is located on the beach road, so you will hear some traffic if all windows and doors are open.
We have a restaurant in the building on the ground floor.
Guests are expected to respect the space and others as well as the common quiet hours.
1. Please respect the space and keep it clean.
2. Make sure you always lock the door every time you are leaving the flat.
3. For energy saving please make sure that you turn the lights off and all electrical appliances like the air con before you leave the apartment. This also applies when turning on the hot water switch - please make sure to turn it off after 20 - 30 minutes. The electricity bill in Greece can be quite expensive.
4. Never take a shower whilst the hot water switch is on.
5. Please do not smoke in the studio. You are allowed to do this however, on the balcony.
6. Please do not throw any papers in the toilet.
7. Please ask about the function of the electrical appliances.
8. When you check out, PLEASE DO NOT leave the key inside the door lock. This will cost you a €50.00 locksmith fee to remove the door and take the key out. A key inside the lock prevents us from entering the studio once you have checked out.
У этого хозяина 54 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A South African traveller living in Athens. Loving life, people, travel, good food, music and more travel. Travel is my hobby and job.
Due to the industry I work in, it allowed me to travel to many countries around the world. From Chile to China, Mexico to Myanmar, Australia to Andorra. This gave me an opportunity to meet amazing people, make awesome friends, and experience interesting cultures around the world.
We always make sure our guest get the inside info about what is on and happening in the city. From little secret eateries, to local designer shops and bakeries. Small galleries and exhibitions around the city, and of course the more mainstream things on the monthly Athens calendar.