This is a spacious and bright one bedroom apartment located in the heart of downtown Vancouver. The location is very unique and rare, guests love our area. You will feel at home and close to everything. Only a 7 minute walk to the convention centre, Gastown and the seawall. A 3 minute walk to Waterfront Station.
Business travellers love our building, and location
This place is fully furnished and includes: - a dishwasher - fully equipped kitchen, with coffee maker - towels, shampoo, conditioner, body wash - air conditioner / central heat - dining room and living room area - includes all utilities plus high-speed internet and cable - in-building laundry ($1.50 washer, $1.50 dryer) We want you to feel at home while you are here, so please use the coffee, condiments, oils and spices. Everything is there for your personal use.
Общение с гостями
We love our guests and want to ensure you have a pleasant stay and tell you all about the area, so we always try to meet you personally to hand over the keys, either at the building entrance or in our family owned cafe located next door. However, we will not accept everyone, as this apartment is a sanctuary home away from home, and it is very important that the people staying in it are respectful to the neighbours and the place itself.
- - Please be mindful and treat this haven with respect so that residents and future guests can enjoy it too
- - No parties
- - No pets
- - Please turn all lights off before you leave the apartment
- - Extra charges may apply to late check-ins after 9pm
- - Residents of the Greater Vancouver Area may not instant book and must send us a message with the reason for the booking first
- - No shoes inside the apartment
- - Absolutely no smoking in the house or common areas of the building
I am Lovena. I am a chef and a restaurant owner. I specialize in raw vegan food, International vegan cuisine and healthy food in general. I love traveling, hosting travellers and meeting new people at the restaurant and as a host.
I look forward to welcoming you into my apartment and possibly my restaurant as well!