A true home from home experience. Located in the prestigious area of College Park, Costa Mesa, a few minutes walk from The OC Fairgrounds, a multitude of shops and restaurants, and Costa Mesa GC. Yet, so peaceful, tucked away at the end of a tree lined cul de sac with only a hand full of houses.
10 minutes from the Beach and excellent transport links, I405, I5, CA73 and 55.
1750 sq ft, Open plan with 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, a large outdoor area surrounding the property. Garage, 60" & 55" LED TVs
- Smoking Strictly outside only. If unit has evidence of smoke inside there is a $100 charge.
- PLEASE PLEASE Don't forget to leave Garage door opener and all keys in the apartment when you leave. I know it's common to be rushing when vacating the property and forget to leave one of the above items - however, it causes much inconvenience for the next guests and cost to me. As such I reserve the right to charge for the following: Missing Garage opener - $100
- Lost or missing door keys - $100 per set. I'm sorry impose these penalties but it's necessary given the frequency it happens and the hassle it causes.
- Min age to book is 21. No noise after 10pm.
- As it's a residential neighborhood - Please be respectful and no excessive noise after 10pm.
Если вы отмените бронирование за 24 часа до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем вам всю сумму бронирования. Если бронирование будет отменено позже чем за 24 часа, то мы удержим стоимость первой ночи.
У этого хозяина 512 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
From London, UK, I have owned and operated short term rental properties since 2001 across Europe.
In June 2013 I moved to Southern California to set up a similar service, under 'Serenity Stays'. Except now I can wear shorts to work!!
We specialise in Displacement, Relocation, Corporate, Vacation, and all other temporary accommodation needs. Please don't hesitate to contact me with any questions you have. I try to be as flexible and accommodating as possible for all clients.
Serenity Stays currently has 10 sumptuous properties in Newport Beach, Irvine / South Coast Metro, Laguna Beach, Dana Point & Palm Springs .
When I'm not looking after my guests, I love to travel - visiting new, far reaching destinations, experiencing the widest variety of cultures and geographical locations.
I equally enjoy the ocean and country and am an avid snowboarder, along with various other extreme sports.