Use this cozy, newly remodeled cabin in the woods, on the shores of the Palisades Reservoir, as your home base for fun and adventure experiencing the total 2017 Solar Eclipse. The area surrounding the cabin is awash of outdoor adventure opportunities including hiking, cycling, guided blue ribbon fly fishing, white water rafting tours with class 4 rapids, horseback riding, waterskiing or lake fishing, and golfing on numerous courses designed by renowned architects.
Our Cabin is 60 miles from the base of the Grand Tetons. Jackson Hole, Wyoming and the Grand Teton National Park are 45 miles away and the entrance to Yellowstone National Park is a scenic 90 minute drive from the cabin's front door. Other cabin and location amenities include:
- Enjoy evening campfires around a fire pit that accommodates seating for 20.
- Frequent sightings of deer, elk, moose, osprey, eagles, and other wildlife.
- - Outdoor movie viewing area.
- 2 outdoor decks with furniture seating for 10 people.
- Quiet hours 11:00pm-7:00am