Private, quiet 3BR/2BA top floor luxury in the absolute best area, steps to Dolores Park, Mission, Castro, 18th St, Valencia St. Clean warm modern design, great views, skylit throughout, so bright! High-end everything, from the gourmet kitchen w/Wusthof knives, triple-ply stainless pans, & Bosch/Thermador appliances to the crazy comfy memory foam beds with 100% natural linen duvets & cotton sheets. Warm gas fireplace, in-unit private laundry & parking space in on-site garage. 30+ day stays only.
CHECK OUT THE PHOTO CAPTIONS FOR MORE INFO AND A FLOORPLAN... SEE BELOW FOR REVIEWS OF OUR OTHER APARTMENT to get a sense of how we host until we build up reviews on this listing!
We are an architect and designer, and this was our dream apartment. We made this space for ourselves, as our home. We went all out... then had a kid and ended up moving to a small town just over the Golden Gate Bridge. Life takes it turns, and now our dream house is available for your stay! Lucky you!
BEST LOCATION, WARM, COMFORTABLE BOUTIQUE MODERN DESIGN, LOCAL ORIGINAL ART, HIGH QUALITY THROUGHOUT, VIEWS FOR MILES, ALL DAY SUN, COMPLIMENTARY PARKING IN ON-SITE GARAGE PROVIDED!
Welcome to your very own private, modern, 3 bedroom, 2 full bath bedroom apartment in the top location in San Francisco, by far! In the best part of the Mission AND the Castro neighborhoods.
Ideally suited to sleep 3-6 guests, the apartment is architect-designed, with a fresh modern renovation, is fully private and boasts the very best of San Francisco living:
- Bright sun and lovely views from giant windows, with the bay/Mount Diablo to the east and red rock hills to the west
- An oasis of quiet in the midst of the best location the city has to offer
- 3 bedrooms, each with full custom closets (master has cedar-lined walk-in), and ridiculously comfortable, new memory foam beds
- Freshly renovated, well equipped kitchen with marble counters and walnut cabinets. Bosch and Thermador appliances: range, hood, dishwasher with third rack and huge 36" fridge/freezer
- Clean and new bathroom fixtures, new blowdryers in each bath and natural toiletries (shampoo, conditioner, body wash, lotion) provided
- Free, fast wifi internet
- Flat screen smart HD flatscreen 55 inch LED TV with cable and streaming to access your favorite internet entertainment channels
- Toasty and super easy gas fireplace to set a warm mood on cool SF evenings
- Washer/Dryer laundry machines, ironing board and iron with complimentary natural detergents in the unit for your private use.
PLEASE NOTE: We love kids, but unfortunate experiences with prior guests have forced us to ask that if you are traveling with children under 18, please send us a note to give us a sense of their noise and activity level. We have an elderly tenant and require reasonable quiet hours from 9pm-9am, and have experienced that toddlers and small children are generally not the right fit for our space.
All of the above is amazing, but what really sets this place apart is the attention to detail, with high quality designer appointments throughout, making it the ideal luxury modern home:
- Eames, Finn Juhl, Poul Kjaerholm chairs
- Brand new genuine leather sectional
- A mix of vintage Sciolari chandelier, Robert Sonneman, Scandinavian and new flos lighting
- All new appliances- washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, range, microwave, toaster, electric kettle, ceramic burr coffee grinder and automatic pour-over machine
- Sharp Wusthof knives (Don't you hate cheap vacation rental knives? One of our pet peeves.)
- Clean porcelain china and tons of brand new glasses
- Professional grade, heavy triple-ply stainless clad cookware (No cheap pots and pans! Another furnished rental peeve of ours.)
- Warm, hypoallergenic bedding provided
- All natural, soft 100% cotton sheets and towels (No hot "microfiber" or cheap polyester blends)
- Non-toxic cleansers provided
- New iron and full-size ironing board
- Lots of hangers in the closets
- Ready for the perfect vacation or relaxing corporate rental/relocation
This apartment is completely renovated, and everything that's not refreshed vintage is brand new. There's no restrictions on what doors/drawers you can open or what you can use, it's all for you.
Общение с гостями
We keep it simple with our guests. If you need ANYTHING we are only a phone/text/email or AirBnB message away for any questions or needs, otherwise please enjoy as your home away from home.
Другие важные подробности
- A one-time $200 fee for professional cleaning of entire apartment and all linens is added per stay.
- Additional, mid-stay cleanings are available with at least 72 hours advance notice.
We are an architect and designer/artist, married for 23+ years, and the owners of the building. We love: art, design of all kinds, yummy food, fancy coffee + cocktails, listening to This American Life and reading actual paper books. Oh, and San Francisco! We're not from here originally, but she's been our home for 21+ years.
Please contact us for additional information about this perfect San Francisco getaway, with any questions you may have about the location or apartment.
- PLEASE NOTE THESE MAIN RULES, AND READ HOUSE MANUAL FOR ALL FURTHER DETAILS:
1. NO SMOKING OF ANYTHING, ANYWHERE ON THE PROPERTY MEDICAL OR OTHERWISE - $500 REMEDIATION PENALTY
2. PARKING IS INCLUDED IN ONE DESIGNATED SPACE IN GARAGE. STREET PARKING IS ALSO AVAILABLE.
3. MAKE SURE ALL DOORS AND GATES ARE CLOSED GENTLY BUT FIRMLY AND TEST THEY ARE LOCKED UPON EACH AND EVERY EXIT OF PREMISES
4. NO FIRES/BURNING/SMOKING ITEMS OF ANY KIND - LIGHTERS, CANDLES, INCENSE, ETC. $500 REMEDIATION PENALTY
5. QUIET HOURS IN THE UNIT BETWEEN 9PM-9AM, 24/7 QUIET IN COMMON AREAS
6. NO EXTRA OVERNIGHT GUESTS OR PARTIES - COMMON AREAS AND ENTRANCE ARE MONITORED AND RECORDED 24/7 BY VIDEO/AUDIO CAMERAS
7. NO PETS OR ANIMALS OF ANY KIND AT ANY TIME, EVEN FOR "VISITS"
We are an architect and designer/artist, married for 23+ years. This is our home, and we're to help if you need anything. We love: art, design of all kinds, yummy food, fancy coffee + cocktails, listening to This American Life and reading actual paper books. Oh, and we love San Francisco! We're not from here originally, but she's been our home for 21+ years.