A Malaysian traditional home located in a valley with great nature view of the rice fields. Experince the local hospitality living with a friendly great host.
1) No shoes in the house.
2) Smoking only allowed at the balcony or outside of the house.
3) Except breakfirst, guests need to wash dishes if cook in the house.
4) Walk slowly as it is wooden house and may disturb the other guest or tenant.
5) Please switch off and unplug all electrical items before going out.
6) No eating in the room. Food scraps invite crockcoaches.
7) Host stays in, share one bathroom and toilet, if you need absolute privacy, then my house is not suitable for you.
8) Breakfast serve from 7.30am till 9.30am only, if you wake up late, please help yourself in the kitchen.
I am a loving, authentic, down to earth, passionate guy. Love nature, animals, spa, massage, yoga, reiki energy healing, healthy lifestyle. I left city life after 14 years in the rat race and decided to move to the jungle, living off grid, leading a simple, balance and happy life. Money is not everything, dreams are! I believe if its to be its up to me! Enjoy life to the fullest! Spiritual but non religious. LGBT friendly, single parent friendly, free will and spirits, liberal, compassionate.