A stunning period home, the oldest house in Broughton, finished with style, flair and above all comfort. Very sought after property that is being looked at by Homes & Gardens magazines. Newly renovated to a very high standard. Lots more photos are being taken as curtains, beds, decorating works are finished, please do ask for any further details.** Launch price specials offer... book by 21/7 to make the most of these rates.. after then they may be increased back to the advised market rate **
- Please note there are no stair gates, and none can be fitted
- Please respect the lives of the those in neighbouring houses, and park unselfishly.
- The Hosts (owners of The Old Thatch), take no responsibility whatsoever for any injury, accident, illness, or death arising from staying at the property.
- Strictly respect the security of the house, locking all doors etc. when leaving.
- Understand the fire risk of a thatched house, and respect accordingly, avoid any possible carelessness with matches.
English, a creative entrepreneur, with own retail company, offering interior design assistance. Passionate about family, nature, healthy eating and conscious living. A perfectionist when it comes to fulfilling my aims for our home and garden.. but at the same time patient that it is a considered process. We are letting this, our main home, to create funds to travel with and help with more home improvements (like the boot room we shall add!)... along with the costs of raising our 3 children well! My husband is a true and utterly dedicated sports person, very talented, as a teenager England selected for Rugby, as an adult a man of many talents. Our children are hilarious, a bit eccentric like us, and alway always with a ball in their hand, at their foot or in the boot ready to go. We love to host friends and laugh and live.