Considered one of the finest properties in the Hudson Valley, our mountaintop paradise is a perfect location to relax or make as a home base for exploring the Catskill Mountains. Located in Ashokan off Rt. 28 at the end of a town road that seems more like a 2 mile uphill driveway.
Our remodeled 1800's barn is part of a family estate that provides all the comforts of home. Enjoy our 7 acre lake with watercraft, swimming and fishing. Come Zip line at Hunter, tube the Esopus or buz into Woodstock.
Experience peace and tranquility in a newly renovated downstairs (completely separate from owner) in a barn home located at the end of a mountain road in the Catskill Watershed with views, fishing , boating, hiking, 10 minutes from Woodstock. Considered by locals as one of the best locations in the Catskills. Beautifully appointed bed rooms, bath rooms, living room, dinning room and large eat in kitchen with all amenities including HD 40" LED TV, Internet, stereo, Jacuzzi tub, dishwasher, washer and dryer and blue stone patio with views of the Ashokan Reservoir. A screened in porch with a Ping :Pong table. Truly a piece of paradise.
400 acres of wild mountain side for hiking
7 Acre Spring fed Pond
Trophy Bass Fishing
Row Boat, Canoe, Kayak, Long board, Paddle Boat
Patio with 3”x5” Stone table
Views of the Reservoir
Fire pit at pond
Picnic tables and 10’x10’ pop-up available*
Woodstock - 10Min.
Worlds Largest Kaleidoscope - 15Min.
HITS on the Hudson - 20Min.
Opus 40 - 20Min.
Ashokan Reservoir - 10 Min.
Trout Fishing on the Esopus - 10 Min.
Hunter Mountain Ski Bowl - 30Min.
Belleayre Ski Area - 30Min.
Overlook Tibetan Monastery - 15Min
Hudson River - 20 Min
ACTIVITIES: (off Premises)
Cross Country Skiing
Rock and Ice Climbing
Guests have use of a secluded 400 acre property. One of the few properties offering trophy bass fishing. A fantastic mountain climb with spectacular views of the Catskills.
Общение с гостями
Anne and I are anxious to make your stay a pleasurable one. With a in depth knowledge of the area we can advise you on some of the magnificent places and experiences to be had in the Catskills
1) WE HAVE AN IN-GROUND SEPTIC SYSTEM
PLEASE MINIMIZE THE AMOUNT OF TOILET
PAPER AS USING TO MUCH MAY CAUSE BACKUP
2) PLEASE NO FEMALE PRODUCTS FLUSHED.
USE CAN NEXT TO TOILET
3) PLEASE AVOID SOILED SHOES ON NEW CARPET
4) PLEASE USE STRAINER IN SINK AND EMPTY IN GARBAGE
5) PLEASE TURN OFF LIGHTS WHEN AWAY
6) PLEASE NO MORE THAN 2-3 LOGS IN FIREPLACE
7) PLEASE PARK ALONG FRONT RAIL AND AVOID BLOCKING OTHER VEHICLES IN LOT
8) PLEASE REALIZE THAT WE ARE IN THE COUNTRY WHERE THERE ARE A VARIETY OF ANIMALS AND INSECTS WHICH MAY VISIT
9) PLEASE PROTECT FURNITURE FROM SPILLS
10) PLEASE SMOKE OUTSIDE
11) LIFE VEST ARE AVAILABLE IN BOATS AND REMEMBER NO DIVING OF FLOATING RAFT AS DEPTH IS ONLY 3 FEET BUT YOU CAN DIVE OFF DOCK WHERE IT’S 10’ DEEP