Enjoy the beautiful city and mountain views from this - 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartment - Simple yet you will find everything you need to call home away home.
Walking distance to grocery, drugs stores, banks, malls, restaurants (burger, pizza, dim sum), coffee shop, bubble tea and liquor store. Public Transit, buses and skytrain station direct to Downtown Vancouver, YVR airport and Metrotown.
2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom high level 900 sq feet apartment, patio with beautiful Mount Seymour view.
Completely furnished apartment
- 2 Full bathroom (bath, shower, towels & etc.)
- 1 Sofa bed
- High speed wireless internet
- 46" TV
- Local TV Channels
- VCR, DVD, CD Players
- Fully furnished open kitchen w/ granite counter tops
- In-suite Washer and Dryer
- Secure building with key fob entry
Guests will have the whole unit to themselves for complete privacy.
Общение с гостями
You can reach me by Airbnb message, SMS text or email. I can speak English, Cantonese and Mandarin. 你可以用中文和我聯絡。
A Welcome Guide will email to you once confirmed booking.
Другие важные подробности
- Check-in time: after 3pm
- Check-out time: 11am
- Late check-out: $50 charge (unless pre-arranged during time of booking)
- Each guest is required to have their own insurance (ie. traveler's insurance) during their stay, the host will not be liable for any accidents
We love our home and respect our neighbors, and we hope you will have a pleasant stay! Please follow these rules:
1. Please remove your shoes. No shoe policy inside our home to ensure floor and carpet are clean for you and future guests.
2. Please keep the noise volume to a reasonable level, especially during quiet times 11pm - 8am.
3. Please maintain the cleanliness of the apartment. We do a thorough clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving,
you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
4. Please No smoking in the apartment or at the patio to keep the air crisp for non-smoker guests in the future. ($250 fine)
5. Please No Illicit Drugs. When staying at our place we have a strict no drug use policy. This is just the law, not so much one of our rules.
6. Please No pets ($250 fine)
7. Please switch off any lights or heat or electricity when its not in use or leaving the apartment to help save the environment.
8. Please lock door when you leave. Do not open doors or gate to strangers to our building to keep our neighbors safe. ($250 fine)
9. Please don't damage the facilities in the apartment, or you will be charge for the damages in you deposit.
10. Please contact me if you have any questions, we want you to have an enjoyable stay.
- A $50 fee required for early check-in (dependent on host availability)
- Quite hours: 11pm - 8am daily
- No shoe policy in the apartment
- No smoking at the patio