Spacious double/triple room with en-suite shower room and toilet, kitchen corner with fridge & kettle, and a small balcony. Modern flat with all mod cons & wi-fi. Welcome to cook in our vegetarian kitchen & to use piano & guitars. Ideal for single person travelling for leisure or work, couples, couple with child or friends travelling together. Very central, all transport links, just 20 mins into centre of London.
* It's a 3 bedroom flat on the first floor with a lift. The other 2 bedrooms are mine and Oliver's, my 23 year old son. We are both musicians and teachers.
* The flat has wi-fi.
* There are no pets.
* There's a living room with kitchen and dining area. Guests are welcome to use the shared kitchen to cook in but please no meat or fish as we're vegetarian. Also, I teach piano in the living room/kitchen on Wednesday evenings for a couple of hours so that's the only time when you won't be able to cook. My son and I often cook too so expect some cooking smells coming from the kitchen most evenings and some mornings.
* The guest room has an en-suite shower room with toilet. If you want to use the bath in the shared bathroom that's fine too.
* There's a wardrobe and chest of drawers and a table & chairs which can be used to work at or for eating if you want. There's a kitchen corner with fridge and kettle and some cutlery and crockery and a small balcony too.
* The cleaner normally comes on Wednesdays or Thursdays 4-6pm.
I'm fairly relaxed about the state of the flat so I'd probably describe it as 'reasonably clean and tidy' rather than immaculate. Some might describe it as 'lived in' or even 'quirky' due to the number of musical instruments etc.
* I'm baby and child friendly (I'm a primary school teacher) and have boxes of toys & books for any young guests.
* Adult guests are also very welcome to help themselves from the book-shelves (& if you start reading a book and haven't finished it by the end of your stay I'll probably be happy for you to take it with you).
The room is large and comfortable with a TV. Guests are welcome to use the kitchen/living room to cook and eat - (no meat or fish in the kitchen please), although there are a couple of hours a week when I may be teaching piano in the living room. There's a washing machine and drying racks (but no tumble dryer). I will provide clean bedding and towels.
Общение с гостями
We're happy to meet, chat, advise and also to give our guests some privacy. Often rushing about getting on with life; sometimes relaxed and sociable too. Please make yourselves at home!
Другие важные подробности
As I tend to go to bed early, especially on weekdays, I'm afraid I can't normally accept guests who need to arrive very late at night. This doesn't mean that you need to go to bed early though :)
- no meat or fish in the kitchen please
Hi, I look forward to meeting you and having you stay in my flat. I'm a musician and full time music teacher so the living room is full of instruments that you are welcome to play if you're so inclined. I'm vegetarian, non smoker and into experimental cake making! I don't provide breakfast but you can use the kitchen and there's a cafe just along the street plus lots of cafes and shops just around the corner in the Walworth road. I've lived in London all my life and have 2 young adults who visit or stay regularly, and no pets although I'd have cats if I had a garden. I like children and the room has a stack of toys for any young guests.