Our home is tucked away in a quiet neighborhood, right in the middle of town. Walk to restaurants, grocery stores, coffee shops, the playground or mall. Our space features modern updates to kitchen and bath while maintaining FoCo charm. Mature trees, large fenced in yard, trampoline, large grill and patio with basketball hoop provide outdoor entertainment - while the indoors help you appreciate fall in Fort Collins from a cozier point of view!
Our home features vaulted, hand troweled ceilings, exposed beams, whitewashed shiplap panels and new carpet. Large eat-in kitchen and cozy patio with table and grill. Updated appliances. The 42" TV/Blu-ray system is easy to navigate; please choose your favorites from our selection of roughly 60 titles (both adult and kid friendly).
Our decor is intentionally tranquil and functional. Help yourself to the garage space (with opener), and several kid friendly activities including the inclosed trampoline (please remove shoes) and toys. **We do LOVE pets but they are not permitted.**
Your time spent with us is private. After confirming your reservation we will leave your key hidden discretely and garage door opener on the kitchen counter. The whole property is yours to enjoy while visiting, though there is a private locked room in the basement for our personal items.
Общение с гостями
Minimal, though help is available if needed.
Другие важные подробности
Old Town Fort Collins is a quick 2.5 miles away as are New Belgium and Odell brewery tours, and the Poudre River trail system. Golfing at the Collindale Course is within walking distance; help yourself to the golf clubs at the house! We're 15min drive into town from interstate 25, if you need to get to Cheyenne (45min) or Denver (65min) in a pinch. Denver International Airport is a 60-70min drive.
- No Smoking. We hold the highest restriction on smoke in our space - any recreational marijuana, cigars or cigarettes, or pipes are a **must no** for us - our youngest daughter has a genetic lung disease. In fact, if you're a smoker, stop - and quit taking your potentially healthy lungs for granted! :)
- Please do enjoy the kitchen items, and treat as if they were your own. Please no coffee grounds in the disposal. Clean dirty dishes or leave in the dishwasher. Plastic items on the top rack please.
- Only toilet paper down the toilets, please keep trashcans lined with grocery sacks.
- A pile of all your towels (kitchen/bath) on the floor in the basement is appreciated.
- Please park on the front or side of the house, or in the driveway.
- Place recycling/garbage at curb every Tuesday morning by 8am.
- Please remove your shoes inside the house. No shoes on the trampoline.
- Please refrain from using the fireplace.
- On the off-chance there is a damage to the home, or to any particular items, we'll notice since we live in the home 99% of the time. But if you'd let us know, that would be appreciated.
- We're excited to host you! Thank you!