Large and nicely furnished 1 bedroom basement suite with access to a beautiful backyard. It has a HUGE bedroom and walk in closet. It's close to Commercial Street, The East Village and a short walk to Trout Lake. Super close to transit! Commute via skytrain downtown (takes 15 minutes), to Burnaby (takes 5 minutes) and to Coquitlam (takes 15 minutes). The Broadway bus is also a 6 minute walk away. The place has it's own private entrance with smart lock.
- You are 21 years old or older!
- Please keep the noise level down - no parties!
- Please keep the place tidy at all times and upon check out wash any dishes you've used and dispose of garbage.
- Please remove shoes in home
- Alternating overnight visitors are not permitted
- No client or business meetings are to be conducted in the rental
- Visitors welcomed only when you're in the house
- Keys should never be given to anyone other than booking guests
- Street parking is free on our block and there is plenty
- No smoking in home!
- Air mattress available on request (extra charge)
- Washer & Dryer available on request
- Backyard will be shared with myself as I live in the basement suite or with guests renting the suite when I am travelling
- Thank you for leaving your pets at home :)
У этого хозяина 8 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hi There! I'm a consultant based in Vancouver. I absolutely love to travel and to chat with fellow travelers. There are plenty of fantastic things to do in the city so feel free to hit me up for suggestions! I’ve recently started baking artisan bread. If you’re lucky, you may even get to try some during your stay :)