My place is a traditional house in Binh Thanh district – a great location between the airport, the city center, street food, historical places and so on.
My house located right near the airport (15 minutes), city center (5 minute to district 1, 15’ to district 1 3, 20 minute to dist.5 – Chinatown,…) and it is nearly Ben Thanh market, Duc Ba cathedral, Ho Chi Minh museum,… just only 5 kilometers by taxi in 10 minutes.
My place is good for couples, business travelers and solo adventurers
- From my house, you can go to city center in 8 minutes and 15 minute to Pham Ngu Lao street (Walking street with nightclubs, many stalls hawking gifts, souvenirs, clothing, beer and street food).
- Easy to get any kind of transports motorbike or taxi
Or I can help you rent a motorbike or scooter (and teach you to drive it if you want. Of course, it’s free :P)
- The room is on the 3rd floor. It is a traditional big room with countryside style decoration. This room is spacious, airy and clean with air conditioner, high speed WiFi, private bathroom.
- And my house has a balcony with a view over the neighborhood - where you can watch the moon and enjoy Vietnamese beer.
- The queen-sized bed is comfortable; you will have well-sleep after a long day of exploring Saigon.
On the 3rd floor, I also have a kitchen which include cooking equipment and fridge. Specially, after working time or when I have free time, I will show you how to cook Vietnamese foods, then we can enjoy these foods together.
- You can use kitchen and other equipment for cooking.
- Parking space
- Security guy
- I have a bicycle. If it is available, you can use it freely.
- And I also can help you book 1-day city tour or Mekong tour
- If you want to find out new things with me in Saigon, I will hang out with you after working time or when I have free time. What will we do? I will take you into special places of Saigon (delicious foods, historical places, Saigon coffee style, buy cheap accessories, visit beautiful views in Saigon,…..)
Общение с гостями
- I respect your privacy but if you need my help, just let me know!
- I am a foodaholic that I love to find and eat all of specialty foods in Vietnam, especially in Saigon. Besides, I also have a passion with travel that I always spend time to visit beautiful places in Vietnam.
- I visited most of places in Viet Nam (such as Ha noi, Phu Quoc Island, Hoi An, Hue, Ninh Binh, Da Nang,… so I have many tips and necessary information about these places (how to go there, where to book hotel with cheaper prices, where to eat,…) Therefore, if you need these information, I am willing to share with you.
Другие важные подробности
Around my house
- You can try some traditional Vietnamese foods around you on Van Kiep street or Phan Xich Long street by walk (Beef Noodle, Pho, Tam Rice, Hot pot, Milk tea,….) or you also join in Sport center or swimming pool.
- Walk to Coop supermarket in 5 minutes to find something you need or buy something in mini-marts around my house.
- Walk 10 minutes to Ba Chieu market which is an oldest and biggest market of this district. You also visit Tomb of the Marshal in Ba Chieu which is next to this market.
- Take 10 minutes to Jade Emperor Pagoda (President Obama visited) – it was built by the Chinese community in 1909
- You can buy tickets to have a trip on Nhieu Loc – Thi Nghe canal
- Non- Smoking
- Quiet hours - After 11p.m
- I will close the door at 11p.m - Please come back before 11 p.m
- If you want to clean the room, please let me know
- No illegal things to the room such as drugs, gun,...
- Turn off the electricity and air conditioner when not in use
- Lock the door when you leave
- Please have your passports and current Vietnam visas ready upon your arrival available for us to submit to our local police
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.