A cozy apartment in the center of the picturesque provincial town of Chania. 1 min from the port. 5 min from the beach. It can accommodate up to 4 persons.
We cooperate with a rental car agency with cheaper fees! They provide you with a car at Chania airport and harbor at an arranged time (they deliver you a car and get it back, when you wish to). Inform us to give you more details.
A beautiful modern apartment in the center of the picturesque provincial town of Chania. 1 min from the port and the taverns. 10 min from a supermarket. It is fully equipped; there is a spacious kitchen, a dining room and a living room, a full bathroom, a bedroom and a balcony.
Wi-Fi free access
An open-plan fully equipped kitchen
An cozy dining room (a table with 4 chairs)
A spacious living room with a sofa-bed for 1 person
A full bathroom with a shower, hot water
A bedroom with a queen size bed for 2 people
A crib is available
A balcony with table and chairs
The neighborhood offers kids and families relaxing moments
Другие важные подробности
The town and the wider region provide a variety of activities satisfying everybody’s hobbies and interests:
• Exploring Chania: The old and contemporary town of Chania have everything you are going to need regarding your holidays, including several restaurants, cafes, bars and shops:
• In a minute distance, you reach the harbor to promenade on the coast road, filled with taverns, restaurants, cafes and bars. The road is mostly pedestrianised, letting visitors and residents alike enjoy a stroll by the sea.
• Or, you traverse time by walking in the picturesque alleys of the old city of Chania. The old city "intramural" districts preserve their Venetian nobility. Narrow paved alleys surrounded with tasteful renewed houses, from various eras, offer a pleasant stroll.
• sightseeing: The cultural background of Chania is very rich, first of all due to the town's long history and its interaction with many diverse civilizations in the past that left their marks on buildings faces, castles, walls, antiquities, monasteries and churches. Furthermore, the location of Crete (immediately connected to Athens, situated between Europe, Asia and Africa) as well as the cosmopolitan atmosphere that tourism creates, have generally kept the town up-to-date with modern advances in art and knowledge.
• The Archeological Museum of Chania started operating in 1963 in the main church of the Venetian monastery of Agios Fragkiskos.
• Folklore Museum (Old Town)
• Historical Archive (the second most important in Greece)
• Nautical Museum of Crete (Old Town)
• Municipal Art Gallery
• Byzantine/Post-Byzantine Collection (Old Town)
• House of E. Venizelos
• War Museum
• Museum of Chemistry
• School life museum
• Museum of Typography, Chania
• There are five cinemas (two of them open-air)
• One of the earlier buildings of the Turks in Crete is the imposing mosque in the harbor, dedicated to the Kucuk Hasan, who was the first Turkish commandant of the city. It is called Giali Tzamissi, which means "The Seaside Mosque," because it was built next to the sea.
• The picturesque Venetian port
• Many neoclassic houses are also saved in other districts of the city of Chania, like Halepa.
• In walking distance from the center of the city awaits the Public Garden, one of the prettiest in Crete and adjacent to it the Park of Peace and Friendship between people. The gardens offer also a children's playground and a small zoo with animals from Cretan fauna.
• During the summer period a variety of cultural events take place on a daily basis. Theatrical plays, concerts and several exhibitions from Greek and foreign artists are organized either by the municipality or by individuals. A venue which hosts many of these events is a theater located in the east bulwark of the Old Town ("Anatoliki Tafros"). Also, several festivals, conferences or sport events take place in Chania especially between May and September. The Venizeleia athletics competition is one of the most noteworthy events of the year.
• Particularly during August, there are festivals held in various villages. The locals offer goodies, sardines, wine, raki, Cretan cheese, etc.
• shopping: The municipal market in Chania is a brilliant cross-shaped building which was completed in 1913, after the market of Marseille and there you can go to buy authentic Cretan products. There are also many shops to buy souvenirs, gifts and traditional products, several supermarkets and shops selling clothes and shoes.
• Every Saturday, outdoors market with local products takes place.
• Agriculture: Chania is the urban center of an intensively agricultural region, where the major activities concern wine and olives. The area is rather fertile producing grapes, raisin, wine and raki. The brandy-like dry red wine is delicious.
• Pneumatikakis Winery
• Olive oil factory
• Cretan Traditional Cooking Lessons
• Milia: a village with no cars nor electricity
• sightseeing in wider Chania region:
• Venizelos Graves: Venizelos graves, the graves of Eleftherios Venizelos and Sofoklis Venizelos, situated in an excellent location of the hill of Prophet Elias, in Akrotiri peninsula, just 5 km east from the city of Chania, Crete. Both Venizelos graves, next to each other, are in a beautiful park created with gardens, paved paths, stairs, terraces and benches under the shade of pine trees, but what gives awful beauty to this place, are the panoramic views in the sea area, the city of Chania and the whole region.
• Botanical Park
• Ancient Aptera
• Monastery Gouvernetou and Monastery Katholikou
• The German War Cemetery of Maleme
• Balos lagoon
• Gramvoussa islets
• Falassarna: A Greek harbor town on the northwest coast of Crete.
• The currently visible remains of the city were built around 333 BC.
• The seaside village has long crystal impressive golden sands and clear turquoise waters. Falassarna beach was voted, in the CNN poll, among the best 100 beaches of the world.
• Elafonissi (Deer Island)
• Kedrodasos (i.e. cedar forest)
• Kournas Lake
• Crete Mainland 4x4 Self-Drive Safari
• sea sports at the beaches
• diving in interesting sea bottoms
• water sports: Limnoupolis
• hiking & trekking:
• walking tours
• Agia Irini Gorge
• Trypiti Gorge
• The route to Sougia
• Samaria Gorge
• Aradena Gorge. Here you will also find the highest bungee jumping in Greece!
• Keep the common areas clean and tidy.
• Law prohibits noise/loud music 15:00-17:30 and 23:00-07:00 (1st April until 30th September), 15:30-17:30 and 22:00-07:30 (1st October until 31st March). So, be respectful towards other neighbors by being quiet when leaving and entering the building and the apartment.
• Ensure that all doors are closed behind you when entering/leaving the building and the apartment.
• Don't throw toilet paper in the toilet bowel. Please use the bin provided.
• Use wisely all electrical devices and lights by turning the electrical units and lights off when there is no need or when you leave the apartment.
• Please, keep the apartment clean as you'll receive it.
If you Unlock it - Lock it
If you Break it - Fix it
If you can't Fix it - Report it
If you Borrow it - Return it
If you Move it - Put it back
If it doesn't concern you - Don't mess with it
If you don't know - Ask
У этого хозяина 240 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are a group of people conducting estates in whole Greece. We love our place and want to designate every beauty of it. Be sure that your vacations in Greece will be unforgettable!