Beautiful studio in the Theater District. Steps away from the city's best dining (Restaurant Row & Hell's Kitchen), the waterfront, Intrepid museum, ACE subway station, & MoMA. Full apartment was recently completely renovated. All new appliances, a/c, elevators, laundry, and hardwood floors.
Heads up: So you don't think the studio, pricing, or terms are the right fit for you? Send me a message and we can find the best scenario! We are flexible and want you to have the best experience here!
- If neighbors or building management inquire, please mention you are a friend of Darshan (do not mention AirBnB or any further details)
- If neighbors or building management continue to inquire you can direct them to call my cell phone
- No unregistered guests without prior approval
- Please always lock the door when you leave and be courteous to the neighbors
- Unreturned and/or lost house keys will be charged a $50 replacement fee
- Any significant damage will result in the loss of security deposit and potentially additional charge
Not really sure what to write here. I really enjoy live music - from classical sitar to hip hop to indie rock. Traveling has also become a recent passion, especially when I can gain a local perspective. Mexico City, Munich, Berlin, Paris, Coastal Scotland, and London were all in the books for this year. Now it's time to plan for 2018. In my spare time I also brew beer, full mash. Ask me about my latest Chai Milk Stout.