This is a Beautiful two bed room apartment (800 square ft.) in the heart of midtown. This unit is built into an old victorian house built in 1912. The style of the furnishings is modern with many brand new features (kitchen cabinets). The tall windows allow for natural lighting. The apartment is well insulated and stays cool on hot summer days and warms easily in the winter. This is a home away from home.
- No loud music after 10pm. Its a neighborhood policy.
- We asks guests to please use natural products including perfumes, soaps and cleaners. (we try to use only natural products to accomodate people with chemical sensitivity) I will provide natural soaps and cleaners.
- We want to reduce our explosure to EMF. As of July 3, 2017 we are offering Wi-Fi but in the near future we are installing ethernet cables for internet like it's 1995. I can help you adapt them to your computer. I make it easy. I know it's weird, but it's also faster and more secure than Wi-Fi.
- Shoes off in the apartment.
- Please save energy when possible. This isn't because of the financial cost. We are environmentalist and its important to us to reduce our carbon footprint by turning off lights, AC, water and heater when not in use. We are also summoned by the city to recycle and compost.
У этого хозяина 27 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a youth educator and childcare professional. I enjoy practicing and teaching yoga. I've been involved in social justice and environmental activism. At home I'm quiet and appreciate a good rest.
-no chemical cleaners, perfumes or soap (I provide natural soaps)
-no wifi. (Internet is on cables in all rooms. I have USB cable adapters.)