My house is great for a group to relax in a real Florida environment. The house is 2 miles from the beach and 30 minutes to either Ft. Lauderdale or Miami. It is the perfect home base for exploring all the great things South Florida has to offer. The house is clean and cozy, I live on the other side of the house so I will be available to help you make any plans!
- There are two dogs in the house
- No smoking in the house but there are ashtrays on the back porch
- You don't have to be saints but no very loud activity on week nights (I've a 9-5)
- Please take your shoes off (it keeps it cleaner for all of us)
- Please use common sense and clean up after yourselves!
I'm a native of Illinois living in Hollywood, FL. A generally laid back person, you can usually find me curled up with a good book and my dog. I love the scuba diving in South Florida and am always amazed by the vibrant art culture here. Most weekends you can find me having a beer at a local craft brew spot, checking out the farmer's market, or hosting Sunday Brunch. I love to cook at home and while traveling. If I'm coming to stay with you, I will usually keep mostly to myself and venture out to check out the town (after all, that's why I'm traveling). If you are coming to stay with me, I can be your personal tour guide or you can only see me when I'm in the kitchen, it's up to you what kind of traveling you are looking to do.