Clean and comfortable! A complete renovation for this rare high end corner unit in the gateway of Waikiki was just finished.
Close to beach and shopping, corner unit, gorgeous ocean view, modern and practical, has Internet, A/C, complete kitchen (cooktop, microwave, refrigerator, dishes and cooking amenities). Building amenities: W+D, pool, hot-tub, BBQ area, places to eat, massage, gym ($5 a day).
Gateway to world famous Waikiki area.
The Bus is right around the corner.
Parking is available in the building for $25 a day.
1. Your personal safety comes first. This vacation rental is NOT equipped with a home security alarm system. Please keep your doors, windows, and gates (if applicable) locked whenever possible. Be aware that there is opportunistic crime on our island just like the rest of the world so: please use common sense. IF IT IS EMMERGENCY, CALL 911.
2. No Smoking is allowed. If you are a smoker you will need to make other housing arrangements.
3. Valid Parking is available in the building.
4. Hawaii is a tropical environment, so bugs and other crawling creatures should be expected. The key to keeping them out of the home is to a) keep doors or screens closed at all times, b) never leave food out on counters, c) regularly wash/wipe food prep and eating area counters, d) dispose of all food waste in the trash bags provided and empty to the trash bin in the building.
5. Do not leave any perishable food in the fridge when you leave. Dispose in trash bags and leave them by the door. There are cleaning supplies (mop, broom, cleaners etc.) in the kitchen in case you need it.
6. If you lose your room card key, there will be a $200 fine. For your security, as well as the security of the property, it is recommended to keep the room card inside the lockbox provided whenever you leave the property.
7. Please respect the neighbors, after hours of 11pm please keep the volume down, people across or beside you can hear you if you play the music or talk too loud.