Welcome to Budapest and in our wonderful design apartment next to the Basilica!
Our newly renovated apartment is waiting for you in the heart of the beautiful city, in the middle of the lively Jewish district, close to the famous Gozsdu court, next to the Andrássy boulevard and St. Stephan Basilica in the Anker köz! You don't need to use public transfer, most of the sights are in walking distance! A/C, fast wi-fi, TV, full-equipped kitchen, towels, bedsheets all incl.See you soon in Budapest!
This funny, quite design flat is ideal for pairs, but also for families!
Children are the most important people in our lives. Cribs and high chairs are available upon request! Please always ask for aviability before you book this service!This extra equipment costs just 7EUR/night (cash).
Garage parking costs extra (15EUR/night). The garage is ca 300m far! Ask always for aviability before you book this service!
No party, please!
See you! :-)
You can use the whole apartment!
Общение с гостями
I normally meet guests personally to hand over they keys and provide a brief tour. If required they keys can be left for pickup at an agreed location instead.
For further information about the city:transfer service from the Airport, sightseeing tours (Hop On/Hop Off tickets), cruises on the river, car rental service,please feel free to contact us.
Другие важные подробности
I organise a lot of tour in Budapest and Hungary too. F.e.: ruin pub tour, escape rooms, discover Budapest tour, jewish quarter, spa's, Visegrád, Esztergom, etc. Guide: english, german.
I have also pro photographer who can you lead on the tour and take beautiful photos about you and your group.
At your request, we can organise a transfer direct from the airport to the flat, when you travel by airplane. It only costs 25EUR/car/one way (or 7.800HUF) (unitl 4 people). A hostess will be waiting for you and see you to the taxi at your convenience, so you won’t have any trouble to find the car :) You have to pay the amount for the driver!
If you would like, we can organise a transfer back to the airport too, which can be arranged at your arrival. To order the transfer please inform me about your flight number and exactly arrival time!
1. The apartment can be occupied on the day of the arrival from 2PM and should be vacated before 11AM on the day of departure. Wherever possible we are flexible with these times but please advise us of your requirements in advance! We reserve the right to charge an extra day payment if you stay later than 11 AM and it was not agreed with us formerly in email, in advance.
2. We kindly ask all our guest to fill in our registration book upon arrival.
3. Please levae all the keys received int he keybox, as agreed previously, at the handover.
4. Please always lock the doors to your apartment, i.e. the street door, the apartment door and the security gate if available.
5. In case any apartment key is lost you should inform us immediately; the necessary lock and key changes will be charged to you.
6. The apartment can be used by our checked-in guests only.
7. Please leave the apartment in the same general condition as you found it on arrival. Any damage caused during your stay must be compensated by you.
8. Should you face any problem with the apartment while your stay, please inform us immediately.
9. We accept no responsibility for your valuables left in the apartment.
10. Please take care of the cleanliness and tidiness of the apartment. At the check-out please wash any used dishes and remove any rubbish, leaving the apartment in the same condition as you occupied it.
11. Pets are not allowed in the apartment, unless formerly agreed with us in advance.
12. Smoking in the apartment is strictly forbidden.
13. Remove your make-up with cotton wipper, not with the towel!
14. This point is particularly important and no concessions will be made: Please pay respect to other residents of the house. Please close the doors carefully and silently, refrain from any behavior that can disturb any residents particularly after 9PM. We reserve the right to cancel the service immediately, with holding the whole rental fee if we receive any valid complaints from other residents of the house.
15. We do not accept reservations from people who rent the apartments for illegal activities or who plan invite escorts during their stay. Thank you for your understanding and wish you a great time in my property!
"I live and breathe Budapest"
My name is Balázs and I was born and bred in Budapest. I lived in Western Europe for many years during my 20’s and have traveled widely to other parts of the world, always favouring private accommodation over expensive Hotels or run down Youth Hostels. Therefore I know exactly what any intrepid traveler wants and expects from a home away from home when visiting Budapest. All my apartments have been designed and fitted with this in mind.
All of the beds are filled with coconut hue (orthopedic) mattress and Billerback bedding. Every apartments includes a fully fitted kitchen/kitchenette including fridge/freezer, electric cooker, microwave oven, kettle and cutlery.
If you chose to stay at my place I will meet you personally to provide a short tour of the flat and amenities and hand over the keys. Afterwards the flat is all yours. I operate a 24 hour help line so that guests can benefit from my extensive and intimate knowledge of the city and surrounding area, if they choose to.
I love Budapest, I have grown up with its colorful cafes, trendy ruin pubs and historical buildings. The various cultural festivals and events are always very popular with visitors. My aim is to make you feel at home while you are staying in my apartment and that you chose to stay again when you next visit our fair city.
My motto is ' I live and breathe Budapest'