The house is located in Cappero (the area of Lipari). The house was originally built in 1900 and was refurbished in 2012. It is a traditional Aeolian style villa. Facing the front yard is a wooden awning supported by Aeolian style pillars called 'pulera'. The seafront terrace overlooking the Vulcano Island is surrounded by a low-rising platform called 'bisola' delicately adorned with Sicilian ceramic tiles. The house is surrounded by 1500 square metres of garden space.