Quiet room in the heart of the city with access to a nice terrace. It's one street away from Plaça Universitat and 7 min by foot from Plaça Catalunya and Ramblas.
We have a large first floor apartment next to the heart of the city, just a minute from Plaça Universitat and 5' to Plaça Catalunya.
The room we are renting is a nice bohemian space in the quiet area of the building. The room has a large and comfortable double bed, a wardrobe, a shelving, a big mirror and two stools. The room is situated right next to the terrace. In the way to the terrace there's a little art studio with a desk that can be used if needed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: The room doesn't have a proper door itself, but a thick curtain instead, so it does not have a lock for the room. But we have a locker box inside the room so you can leave your objects of value closed with a key when you leave. The size of the box is 32 x 32 cm.
IMPORTANT NOTE 2: Right now (16JUN), our water heater broke and it's expected to be fixed next week, so guests must know that for this weekend we won't have hot water. That's why we're offering a lower price than usual.
We are 3 people living in the flat: Alex and Ana (but she is out of the city during the week, she's around only on weekends), and we rent a room to our flatmate Fanny. We are hard working people so you can expect a quiet and respectful evironment.
- Kitchen/Living Room: You are welcome to use the kitchen for any meal you want to, from breakfast to dinner! Just be sure to clean after using.
- We have a big bathroom with shower and a little one in case the other one is busy.
- The terrace you see in the pictures is a common area but usually we don´t hang there, so it probably be used only by you. Please respect the neighbors and don't be loud. Enjoy the sunbathing there!
Общение с гостями
We have great knowledge of Barcelona. We can recommend you places to visit, museums, bars, restaurants, etc. depending on your interests.
And, although we love respecting your privacy and protecting a quiet atmosphere (as you can see in the comments of our profile), but we do live here and on our free time we're always up to having an interaction with our guests, if they want to.
Currently we are working long shifts and we only can organize some activity or a night out with you on specific days (our free days - for example, Ana on weekends is always up to some action!) .
- It is not allowed to have parties at home or play loud music.
- Sleeping time must be respected.
- You can use the terrace whenever you want but not being loud, especially during night or siesta time (Respect the neighbours!)
- You can not bring other people to the house (for our and your own security).
- No drugs.
- No pets allowed.
- If you use the kitchen, you must clean what you used.
У этого хозяина 38 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Somos Ana y Alex, amigos de Mallorca que comparten piso en el centro de Barcelona. Ana trabaja en una galería de arte y estudia un master de Organización de Eventos. Alex trabaja en una cervecería y estudia Historia.
Nos gusta conocer a gente de otras culturas pero siempre dejando que nuestros invitados tengan la privacidad que desean. :)
Nos une nuestra afición por el arte, la música y el cine y nuestro gusto es muy colorido y vintage.