Come enjoy this beautiful, spacious new townhome on a quiet residential street in central Seattle. Fully equipped kitchen, washer/dryer, stone walk-in shower. Roof deck with BBQ to enjoy views of downtown and the mountains. Enjoy all the best of the Pacific Northwest in our beautiful summers: hiking, beaches, great food & more!
Our townhome has been set up to be a perfect homebase for your explorations in Seattle and beyond. A quick overview:
- Bedroom 1: queen bed
- Bedroom 2: 2 twin beds, which can be pushed together to create a pseudo-queen
- Guest bathroom: stone tile shower w/ endless hot water
- Kitchen: fully equipped including gas stove, dishwasher, french press, and all the usual kitchen supplies; adjacent half-bathroom
- Living: open floorplan with TV (Netflix, HBO)
- Dining: dining table seating 6
- Roof deck: deck chairs, BBQ, views of downtown Seattle
We have wifi throughout the house. There is a desk in the living room for work, though we prefer lounging on the roof when we can!
Guests will have exclusive use of the whole home, including the two guest bedrooms, bathroom, living/dining/kitchen area, laundry room, and roof deck.
Guests have off-street parking on our parking pad for one car, adjacent to the house. Lighted entry to front door.
Общение с гостями
We will be away for the duration of your stay. We will coordinate with you on access to the home, and be available by phone to answer questions or address any concerns that arise. In the event that we're out of town, we have helpers available to deal with urgent needs.
Другие важные подробности
Accessibility: our townhome is four stories. The guest bedrooms are on the entry level (accessed via a sloped path), living/dining/kitchen on the 2nd floor, and roofdeck on the 4th floor.
We hope you'll enjoy your stay! Please note that this house is in a quiet, family neighborhood, so it's not suited for parties - please enjoy them elsewhere.
- While we love pets and parties, neither are allowed in this house.
- This is a quiet neighborhood with families next door, so please keep respectfully quiet between 10pm-7am.
- When submitting your booking, please let us know a little about yourself and any questions or requests you may have. We look forward to hosting you!
One of us is from New York and the other grew up in northern Washington, but neither of those things matter now as we love calling Seattle our home. Chris is a web-developer for a small design and branding studio, and Emma is a graphic designer for Nordstrom corporate. We love traveling, in fact it's one of the corner stones of our relationship. Chris has traveled around the world (literally), and together we've been to almost 20 countries. We're frequent users of airbnb and it's totally changed the way we see the world.
Airbnb has totally opened up our ability to travel and experience other cultures. We love travel guide books, and do a lot of research into where to stay, what to do, and where to eat, but airbnb helps you feel like a local and find places that you're less likely to find online or in a book. Which is super helpful for us since we're total foodies.
We started hosting guests in the summer of 2015. We have a cute spare room that we've put a lot of energy into. We love buying small gifts for our guests and sharing the beauty of our neighborhood and city. We provide guidebooks and an interactive map to help you explore Seattle and feel like a local.