This luxury apartment is located in the city center, on a quiet street at the second floor of the traditional Dalmatian stone house built more than 150 years ago. The house was recently given the status of cultural heritage.
****Early check-in from 8:00h; late check-out before 14:00h***
This luxury apartment is located in the city center, on a quiet street at the second floor of the traditional Dalmatian stone house built in 1893. The house was recently given the status of cultural heritage.
Diocletian's Palace, Riva, main bus station, train station and ferry port are only 5 - 10 minutes walk away.
- Panasonic Air-Conditioner: cooling and heating
- Up to 50 Mbit/s unlimited WiFi internet free of charge
- 42’’ LED Smart TV with USB input: you can bring and play your favourite movies and music
- Insurance in case of injuries, theft, accidents...
- Mosquito and insect screens on all windows
- Access to the rope clothes dryer
- Parking space on street, so not guaranteed, but if found, available at no charge
- Guests can store their belongings in our storage room before check-in and after check-out, free of charge
MODERN LIVING ROOM
- Remote control RGB led strip which illuminates beautiful stone wall
- Large closet
- Comfortable sofa
MODERN AND FULLY EQUIPPED KITCHEN
- Welcome basket: Dolce Gusto coffee, selection of tea, brown sugar, marmalade, nutella, salt, pepper and other basic spices, oil, olive oil, beer, orange juice and cold water
- Dolce Gusto automatic coffee machine
- Induction hob
- Microwave oven
- Citrus juicer
- Many different kitchen utensils
MODERN BATHROOM WITH LARGE WALK-IN SHOWER
- Soft towels: shower (big), hands (medium), and face (small) towel per person
- Two big beach towels
- Basic cosmetics: soap, hair shampoo, shower shampoo, shower cap, toothpaste, and toothbrush
- 50l water heater
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Full figure mirror
- Cosmetic mirror
- Travel power adapter
MODERN BEDROOM WITH DOUBLE SIZE BED
- Sturdy and quiet bed frame, perfect for light sleepers
- Comfortable Memory Foam mattress
- 3 different types/sizes of pillows
- Earplugs for absolute silence during the sleep/nap
- Laptop working area
Общение с гостями
I'm always there if you need help, advice or suggestion :)
Другие важные подробности
- EU energy label of the building: D
- City tourist tax included in price.
- Change of towels and bedclothes every 3 days.
- Soap, hair shampoo, shower shampoo, shower cap, toothpaste, toothbrush, toilet paper, cleaning products, and detergent are provided.
Simpler is better so there is only one rule, which includes all listed below. The rule is RESPECT OUR PROPERTY, NEIGHBORHOOD AND ENVIRONMENT!!!
Here is the full list, just in case :)
- Check-in from 08:00h; check-out before 14:00h
- On the day of arrival the guests have to show the owners their identification documents, passport or ID, for the purpose of registration at the Tourist Board.
- The guests are responsible for the cleanliness of the apartment during their stay.
- The guests are requested not to disturb the peace of the other people in the building from 23:00h to 7:00h.
- The guests are obliged to take care of their personal things and valuables left in the accommodation. The owners will not be responsible in case of any disappearance.
- The guests are request to close the doors and windows while the air-conditioner is in use.
- The guests are request to switch off the lights, air-conditioning, electrical appliances, except water heater, and close the water when they go out of the accommodation.
- Smoking is not allowed in the apartment.
- Parties are not allowed in the apartment or in the vicinity of the apartment.
- It is strictly forbidden that any person other that the guests stay inside the accommodation.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring any weapon, inflammable or explosive substances and products with strong or unpleasant smell into the apartment.
- It is strictly forbidden to cool down food and drinks by leaving them under running water.
- It is strictly forbidden to download copyrighted material, using torrents or other channels, without the permission of the rights holder.
- It strictly forbidden to throw waste in the toilets or in any other place not predicted for this purpose.
- The guests have the obligation to leave the accommodation in the same condition as they found it, tidy and undamaged.
- Guests who intentionally or accidentally damage the property, will have to reimburse the owners the full amount of the occurred damage.
- Pets are allowed only with the permission of the owners. Bringing pets without prior announcement is not allowed. In this case the owners have right to cancel the reservation.
- The guests are responsible for any damages caused by their pets.
- The owners are available to the guests during their stay for any information and assistance they may need.
- The owners are not required to clean and tidy up, or to take out the garbage during the whole stay of their guests.
- The owners will change the bedding and towels every 3 days or by agreement with their guests.
- The owners do not have the right to enter in the accommodation during the absence of the guests, except to stop damage or a danger occurring in the accommodation.
- If the owners have any reason to believe that house rules are violated, the guests have to let them enter in the accommodation in order to check the situation.
- The owners can put an end to the reservation if the guests do not respect the house rules. In this case the guests will be charged for the entire amount of the reservation.
- When you confirm a reservation it is implied that you are familiar and agree with the house rules, and that you will fully adhere to them.
- Violation of house rules can result in the cancellation of the reservation, and charging the full amount of the price of the accommodation regardless of the shorter stay.
Hi, I'm Marko. I live in Split but quite often I travel to Paris and Geneva. I finished my PhD in experimental particle physics @CERN. I enjoy in doing science, traveling & meeting new people, biking, going to the gym, drawing, reading...