Casa Oceano Palmilla 2 Bedroom 2.5 Bathroom House
Casa Oceano is nestled on the grounds of one of the most luxurious resorts in the world, the One and Only Palmilla, where one steps back into Old Mexico with whitewashed buildings, red tile roofs, lush green landscaping covered with red and yellow hibiscus and bougainvillea. Only a 20-minute drive from Los Cabos International Airport.
Casa Oceano has a breathtaking, 180-degree, panoramic vista of the Sea of Cortez and the twinkling night lights of Ciudad San Jose del Cabo. Beautifully appointed, with floor-to-ceiling views from all rooms, red tile floors, and tastefully selected furnishings.
The Palmilla grounds are located on what the locals refer to as "the corridor" between San Jose del Cabo and Cabo San Lucas. This ideal setting allows for both relaxation and exploration. A ten-minute drive to charming and picturesque San Jose del Cabo with numerous excellent and diverse restaurants or a 30-minute drive to action-packed Cabo San Lucas with its bustling nightlife. For the more adventurous, a 90-minute drive to Todos Santos, one of Baja`s few colonial towns, where the siesta is still taken seriously.
For the outdoor lovers, daytime fun is full of activities such as ATV tours, bungee jumping, swim with the dolphin excursions, golf, tennis, fishing, horseback riding on the beach, kayaking, parasailing, scuba diving, snorkeling, sunset cruising, surfing, whale watching, zip line adventures, hiking, wave runners, sailing, kite surfing, rock climbing and much more.
For the lovers of luxury, daytime fun offers golf, tennis, spas, yacht charters, art walks, shopping, winery trips, sailing and most important just relaxing pool or beach side sipping that favorite boat drink. If you want to relax, treat yourself to a day at the beautiful Zoetry Spa where internationally trained healing professionals enjoy making you feel great.
Hungry? Culinary experiences are designed for time pampering your senses with beautiful luxury and ambiance that you will experience in the Los Cabos arena. Or you can choose an exquisite dining evening at Zoetry with a private table on the beach next to the waves, celebrating with a loved one for that “special” occasion.
Общение с гостями
During our meet and greet we will supply additional information on the many diverse restaurants in both the Cabo and San Jose locations. We will inform you about the discounts that are available with our partners, who have proven throughout the years that their service level is consistent with ESCAPE to CABO standards. So enjoy and start planning your fun vacation activities!
Другие важные подробности
Reservations and Deposits:
• A 50% deposit is required at the time of reservation and is non-refundable.
• The balance for the reservation shall be paid 60 days prior to the rental period and is non-refundable.Security Deposit:
• A security/damage deposit will be required and be executed by means of a hold on your credit card starting within 48 hours of the day of arrival and be released within 48 hours of departure upon inspection of the unit. The deposit covers any damages to the rental unit, contents and its furnishings caused by vacationers and their guests. Owner may use all or part of the security deposit to repair any damage caused by the vacationers. Should the amount exceed the amount of the deposit, the vacationer remains liable for the balance
• If there is a storm or hurricane refunds will be given only if the State or local authorities order mandatory evacuations in a “Tropical Storm/Hurricane warning area” and or a mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical Storm/Hurricane area of a vacationing guest. The day that the authorities order a mandatory “evacuation order” in a Tropical Storm/Hurricane area we will refund: 1-Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered; 2- any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive and wants to shorten the stay to come in after the Hurricane Warning is lifted; 3- any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is scheduled to arrive during a “Hurricane warning” period. If you need to cancel for any other reason after receipt of your payment(s) as defined under the rent section, your rental fees cannot be refunded unless the unit is re-rented for the same time period. If the vacation rental is re-rented, you will receive monies paid less an administration fee of $100.00.
Reservation Prices do not Include:
• Expenses and items not mentioned, including, but not limited to: transportation, tips for personal services, meals, insurance, telephone calls and other items of a personal nature.
• Tenant hereby assumes all risk of damage to any and all personal property of Landlord and Tenant, including household furniture and goods during such use and occupancy.
• Tenant hereby assumes any and all risks associated with the foregoing and agrees to hold Landlord harmless from and indemnify Landlord against the same.
• It is agreed that the Premises shall be used only for residential purposes, no animals and for no other purpose whatsoever.
• Tenant in the possession, use and occupancy of the Premises agrees to observe and comply with all restrictions, laws and ordinances affecting the Premises or occupancy thereof.
• Tenant further agrees that no use shall be made of the Premises, or acts done which will increase the existing rate of insurance upon the Premises, or will cause a cancellation of any insurance policy covering the Premises.
• Smoking is not permitted in any residence. A $150 fee may be charged for ionization, if smoking in the property is detected.