Welcome to our updated modern cozy home! Close to downtown Centerville, shopping, restaurants, parks and more! You'll have easy access to the highway if you want to explore outside of the area, or relax right at home on the screened porch, large deck or play with the dogs out back!
We live in a quad-level home with more than enough space for just the two of us! The home has been fully updated and remodeled to a modern look, while still giving you a homey feel. We love our home and can't wait to share it with you!
-Private upstairs bedroom with queen bed
-Shared or private 1.5 bathrooms (depending on other house guests)
-Shared or private basement living space (depending on other house guests) complete with dining table, mini fridge, microwave, additional couch and television with cable hookup.
- Large back yard
- Screened in porch
- Access to host kitchen for use of sink, stove and oven.
- Keurig in host kitchen stocked with coffee and tea
- Access to washer and dryer on site
- Free wifi and television
Общение с гостями
We work quite a bit so we will be out more often than not (think 5am-7pm), but we will be available if you have any needs and will do our best to explain everything beforehand!
Другие важные подробности
We do have two large friendly dogs who love meeting new people. Don't be surprised if they seem excited when they first meet you :)
Welcome to our home! We are happy you’re here and hope you enjoy your stay! We’re friendly and approachable people, so please do not hesitate to say hello! During your stay, we simply ask you follow these guidelines to help you navigate our home.
• Please remove your shoes in the entryway at the front door. The carpet and footprints don’t get along!
• In general, we will give you as much privacy as you desire. We also hope you understand and respect that we highly value our own privacy. We’re newlyweds with a hectic schedule, so quality time can be hard to come by
• You may come and go as you please with the PIN we provide you. Just please be courteous of noise and cleanliness! On average, we work around 80+ hours per week, so sleeping and “downtime” is incredibly important for us.
• That being said, if we are not home and you need anything, feel free to text either one of us and we will answer you as soon as possible!
o Brantley – (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
o Kaylie – (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
• We ask that you DO NOT bring strangers into our home without first checking with us. We chose you to stay based on trust and good faith. Please do not ruin it for everyone else!
• Please park anywhere along the street next to our driveway OR in front of the house. There is plenty of space for everyone! We live in a very safe, friendly neighborhood, and street parking is safe and legal.
Living Space & Common Area
• On the basement floor (level down from front door entry), you will find a fully furnished living area including television with hundreds of channels. This is your common space. Please feel free to use it as you wish and spend your leisure time here.
• We highly value our privacy in our own living space upstairs (that newlywed thing again…!) so feel free to say hello, but please use the downstairs common space during your downtime.
• The common area is stocked with snacks and water. You are free to use the mini fridge, microwave, dishes and cutlery in the room. If you do bring your own food, please mark it with your name and date so other guests know not to bother!
• There is a half bathroom on the entry level, and a full bathroom in the hallway just for guests on the top floor. These are for your use and may be shared with other house guests.
• If you have forgotten anything, we have a few toiletries located in the full bathroom cabinets and drawers.
• Towels are located in the linen closet, across the hall, next to Bedroom #2.
• HOT and COLD turn on backwards in the shower. If you cannot get the hot water to work, please let us know immediately!
• A Keurig is located next to our refrigerator that you are welcome to use
• You are welcome to use the stove and oven if you wish to cook anything!
• Please clean up after yourself, including washing and putting away any used cookware. Cleaning supplies are located under the sink.
• This should go without saying, but please do not eat our food
• We DO have a security system.
• To get inside, use the PIN we provide you on the keypad entry.
• When leaving, if the home button is GREEN on the panel inside, simply push the “lock” button on the keypad when you exit.
• If the home button is RED on the panel inside, tap the screen and hit “quick exit.” You will then have 60 seconds to leave.
• If you accidentally set off the alarm for any reason, enter your PIN on the keypad and this will disarm the system.
• We have a single security camera located in our own living room (mainly so we can watch the dogs). There are not any cameras in your bedrooms, bathrooms or common area.
• If you haven’t yet, you will meet our fur babies, Bear (black) and Maiden (golden).
• Our dogs can be overly excited and overly friendly when you first arrive or return.
• The dogs will either be roaming the house or locked in our room, depending on arrival of new guests.
• The dogs will beg you for food, but please DO NOT feed them without first asking us. (Maiden is on a diet and has horrible allergies!)
• If the dogs ever bother you, feel free to shut the door to the space where you currently are!
• Unless we are home or you have asked us ahead of time, please do not leave the dogs outside (especially on rainy or wet days)
Any questions or concerns? Please let us know!! We’re happy to answer any questions you may have.
Brantley and Kaylie Warren
У этого хозяина 7 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
I'm a brand new physician starting my OB/GYN residency here in Dayton. My husband and I just moved back to the area after spending a few years in Akron, OH. We have two big fur babies who love to make us laugh. We also enjoy being active, but on the other hand, enjoy a good binge watch of our favorite shows. Each year I try to check off another country I've visited, this year being South Africa! I love to explore and try new foods, activities, and beers!