Located right on the Glenelg North beach in a 100% residential area (very quiet!) facing the water, the ground floor 2 bedroom apartment was designed as a short-term serviced holiday apartment. Now private apartments, the feeling of a beach-side home away from home is still there, making it so easy to relax! Head across the road to the beach, or take a stroll along the beach to neighboring suburbs, or walk south to Glenelg's famous Jetty Road for some shopping, restaurants, or a night out.
The apartment features:
- a nice open lounge/dining/kitchen space
- gas oven and cook-top
- fridge/freezer (to share)
- instant hot water
- a decent-sized bathroom (to share)
- bath-tub and shower, toilet etc.
- built-in wardrobe with mirror doors in the guest bedroom
- ducted heating/airconditioning
- a small outdoor patio area with outdoor furniture
- off-street carpark included for the guest bedroom (1 x car only)
You're welcome to utilize the kitchen, including cooking utensils, fridge, kettle, etc., settle into a good book on the lounge, or take a beverage outside to the patio. So really, feel at home!
Общение с гостями
I work full-time so probably not able to spend a great deal of time with guest/s, however I'll be around to greet you and show you in and when you leave, and can assist with recommending things to do during your stay.
Другие важные подробности
- complimentary wi-fi included
- private laundromat for the building is located on site (no washing machine or dryer inside the apartment)
- smoking permitted on the patio only. Strictly no smoking indoors.
- Smoking allowed outside only, butt-bin provided. No set quiet time/curfew, however please be respectful and keep noise/activity at a reasonable level.
- Check in anytime after 5:30pm weekdays, flexible check in on weekends. Check out before 8am weekdays, flexible on weekends.
My name is James, I'm an artist and arts administrator living here in beautiful beach-side Glenelg North SA, Australia.
Aside from working full-time, I enjoy cycling, good food, and realxing with a book on the beach when I can. I'm a keen traveler when the opportunity arises, so far making it to Fiji, Switzerland, the UK, Japan, the USA, Mexico, China, Philippines, Vietnam, and a few more... not to mention local travel around Australia. I currently speak English as my native language and am learning Spanish. I'm not a tour-group kind of traveler, preferring to make my own way and get a real sense of culture/lifestyle by engaging with the local people/s.
5 (privileged) things I (think that I) can't do without:
A coffee in the morning, art, music, exercise, and sipping a glass of wine in an aromatherapy bath. :)