This place is a part of Sazi Homestay chain, it is located at Hang Ma street - main colorful street of the Old Quarter, but very quite. This is perfect location, very convenience for everything.
This flat is on 3rd floor of the building with scandinavian style and such a beautiful balcony, very windy and bright.
PLEASE VIEW THESE OTHER MY LISTINGS:
- The high building has a elevator, easily and comfortably for the ones who have big luggages and old people.
- One flat is on each floor, very private and comfortable.
- A detail decor shop is on 1st floor, there is a doorman to opening the shop door 24/24h.
- Self-check in: 24/7
- Unlimited high-speed wifi
- Location: the heart of Hanoi, located in a good area with many restaurants, bars, and cafes around it. Perfect spot to explore the centre of the Old Town.
- Safe and quite area.
ENTIRE FLAT AMENITIES:
- Kitchen is fully equipped, it would be lovely for the groups that want to cook and have dinner together.
- FREE WATER
- Two queen-size beds with comfy mattress & a sofa bed for extra guest.
- A neo classical style desk and chair for working.
- A beautiful small balcony, you could look down to the street and feel the animated but peaceful life in Hanoi.
- Hangers & mirrors. 2 cool ceiling Air-conditions.
- Two clean bathrooms with water heaters, showers, toilet paper:
+ One inside flat
+ One outside flat but still private, don't have to share with anyone.
- Hair dryer, clean towels, soap, hand wash, toothbrush&tooth cream, shampoo&bath gel.
- Slippers and odour.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
- Check-in time: 2:00PM / Check-out time: 12:00PM.
- If you want an early check-in and late check-out, please don't hesitate to let us know.
We have a space for leaving your luggages.
You will have your own flat, your own bathrooms. A small living area and kithcen area . We have a fridge, hot water kettle, induction cooker, cooking utensil... You could cooking and making anything you feel comfortable.
And we prepared a Local map with recommended places and food in Hanoi. It's such an useful and fantasic noted.
• We provide FREE laundry service: Laundry delivery 2 days later
• COST laundry service: Laundry delivery 1 day later; laundry price: 12,000vnd/kg (cheapest price).
Общение с гостями
I always communicate with you all day through phone to responding all your problem, and fix all inconvenience you meet throughout your stay. I also would love to share a few places I know about the city with you. I try to automate the checking in/out process as much as possible
Другие важные подробности
- We offer Airport Transfer with best rate in local price market (see the photo).
- Tour booking: One co-host is working at a tourist shop, so we're very happy to giving some advices about many interesting place with best value (Ha Long bay, Sa Pa, Cat Ba island, Ninh Binh, Bai Dinh - Trang An, Bac Kan...).
BEST VALUE ACCOMMODATION
- The cheapest price for perfect location, best services.
• Passport (foreigners)/ID (local) are required for check in.
• Turn off electric power (gray button) on the board outside the room door whenever go out.
• Save the tree! Only turn the lights/air-con on when you are in the room.
• Who wastes (hot) water will be teleported to the driest place on earth, you’re not gonna enjoy it there.
• Smoking kills! You are free to do it in your room’s balcony, not inside!
• Ring the white bell in front of gate or call someone on 2nd floor when the building gate closes. Anytime.
• Somebody is dream about you, keep it a little quiet after 11pm.
У этого хозяина 243 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Hello, I’m Lien. I'm 31 years old. I was born and raised in Hanoi, Vietnam and work in finance field. I love travelling and architecture; so I would love to creat a comfortable and cozy place for everyone who loves travelling like me to stay and relax after a long journey.
It's the reason I built the Sazi Homestay chain with some properties at the Old Quarter of Hanoi and center of Da Nang city.
It would be my pleasure to offer you my support or give you some Hanoi, Da Nang travel advices. Hope my warm hospitality will make you feel at home and have a wonderful stay. I also hope that you will enjoy the charm of Vietnam as well as the cultural atmosphere.
Please feel free to contact me anytime if you require any further informations.