Our modern home is situated right by downtown Ottawa, minutes away from Little Italy, Dow's Lake, Chinatown and Lebreton Flats. A short 25 minute walk will bring you into the heart of downtown Ottawa.
We provide guests the opportunity to use our home as theirs, with access to all shared spaces, including our kitchen, fridge and laundry facilities.
Our home is modern and minimalist. We pride ourselves on keeping our home as clean and relaxing as possible. As a guest you'll have a private bedroom and bathroom, as well as access to shared spaces which include couches, TVs, and other amenities.
Guest will have their own private bathroom and bedroom with blackout curtains for their stay. Guest also have access to all shared spaces which include use of kitchen, living room, basement, and laundry facilities.
Общение с гостями
Interaction with us as your hosts is entirely to your discretion. We will always answer any and all questions but are happy to leave guests to do as they please.
Другие важные подробности
Our home does consist of multiple levels and the bedroom is located up a flight of stairs.
Please reach out if you have any questions or concerns. We look forward to hearing from you.
- No shoes worn inside the house (please leave them at the front entrance!)
- Guests with a child should contact us first to ensure the property is a good fit.
- Any person(s) not listed in the official Airbnb reservation are not allowed in the home without explicit permission of the hosts.
- Front and Back doors MUST be kept locked at all times.
- We're pretty easy going, but prefer things to start quieting down around 11pm.
- We just ask that you're respectful and clean up after yourself :)
Raised in Missouri and now living in the land of Canada! I like to think I'm pretty easy going and like to experience different destinations as a local might. My husband, Chris, is my travel mate and a pretty fun dude too!
Favorite recent trip: Prauge! It's a beautiful city and land of cheap beer :)