Travel in comfort in this fully appointed listing. Set in DTLA, this resort-like apt building is located within minutes of all the best locations/venues:
• LA Live / Staples Center / Convention Center
• Financial District
• Disney Concert Hall
• Little Tokyo
Short drives to:
• Santa Monica
• Beverly Hills
Enjoy the hottest tourist attractions, fine dining, shopping, entertainment & nightlife all nearby! Disneyland is only an hour away!
• 1 Bedroom w/ Queen Bed (Pull Out Sofa & Queen Air Mattress Available in Living Room + Extra Pillows & Linens)
• 1 Full Bathroom (Shampoo, Conditioner, Body Wash Provided)
• Fresh Towels & Linens for Up To 6 (Extra Pool Towels for Up To 6)
• Free WiFi
• 55" LED Smart TV w/ Built-In Chromecast + Unlocked/Hacked Amazon Fire Stick TV + HDMI Cable
• Free Netflix Provided + Unlocked/Hacked Amazon Fire Stick TV w/ KODI (To Watch Basically Any TV Show or Movie)
• In-Unit Washer & Dryer + Detergent
• Fully Stocked Kitchen to Cook & Eat
• Dining Table for 4 (Up To 6 w/ Height Adjustable Bar Stools at Breakfast Bar)
• Keurig w/ Free K-Cups
• Balcony w/ Plenty of Shade & City Views
• Free Parking for 1 Vehicle (Gated & 24/7 Security) + Overnight Guest Parking
• Board Games for Entertainment
Guests will have access to everything inside the unit as well as the building amenities!
-2 Tennis Courts
-Putting Green w/ Sand Bunker
-Driver & Iron Net for Golf Clubs
-Beach Volleyball Court
-Exercise Obstacle Courses
-Various BBQ grills
-2 Fitness Centers (Cardio & Weight Lifting)
-Dry Saunas for Men & Women
-Steam Rooms for Men & Women
-Various Lounge Areas On Site
-Computer Rooms w/ Printing Available
-ATM on site
Общение с гостями
My colleague and I are available 24/7 via text and Airbnb messages first and foremost for the quickest responses. Phone call for emergencies, however we are not always available to answer the phone, so texting and messaging through Airbnb would provide quicker responses as it gives both of us an opportunity to respond to you!
Другие важные подробности
The key fob and garage remote are very expensive. The building charges $75.00 for a new key fob, $150.00 for a new garage remote, and $45 for a new parking pass. Should you loose any of these items, the charges will be taken out of the security deposit.
1. No loud noise after 9:30pm in respect to our neighbors.
2. Absolutely NO SMOKING inside the house. Smoking outside only. Please pick up any cigarette butts.
3. Please take shoes off inside. We steam clean the floors and clean/vacuum the rugs after each reservation!
4. Please make sure to throw away all trash before leaving.
5. Please make sure to wash any dishes/pots/pans/cups/utensils/etc used before checking out.
6. Please do your due diligence in respecting the building, its amenities, and all the tenants who reside in the building.
7. DO NOT contact the on-site staff or property management for issues you may have. Contact us only and we will make sure to resolve any issue you may have.
8. No extra guests allowed. If we find that more than the specified number of guests have entered, we will cancel the reservation and keep the payment. Inquire with us first about extra guests. We are very easy going!
9. We reserve the right to do a non-judicial lock out of any guest who refuses to check out at the end of the agreed rental period.
10. If you have items/packages/parcels shipped to our property, please inquire with us on how to have said items shipped. It will be your responsibility to take delivery but we want to make sure it gets shipped to the proper address for you.
11. We nor the building are not responsible for any accidents, injuries, illness, or death that occurs while on the premises of the unit and building, nor are we responsible for the losses and/or damages of personal belongings. Guests also agree that the hosts and building are not responsible for any legal infractions, penalties, fees, or incarcerations that may have been accrued by guests during the agreed rental period.
12. Execution of the booking will be deemed as a valid signature for agreement of the house rules and rental agreement.
У этого хозяина 1 отзыв о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
A 25 year old Taiwanese/Korean American who loves to travel. Currently working as a property manager for 18 vacation rental properties and 3 multi-family residences throughout Southern California. As a property manager, I am fully aware of the ins and outs of Airbnb and vacation rentals in general, and I'll make sure your property is treated as if it were my own! My own personal listing is available in the heart of Downtown LA and I hope my attention to detail with my place is a welcome sight for guests!
You can call me a:
• Film Buff
• Auto Enthusiast
• Music Lover
• Sports Fanatic
• Tech Geek
• Outdoor Traveler
Through my travels, I've realized the best culture comes from meeting new people. Whether staying in hostels, or meeting Airbnb hosts, the culture does not necessarily come from museum tours, art exhibits, or trying different ethnic foods. Culture comes from social interaction. I hope to learn a little something about your village/town/city/state/country as a guest in your house.