Об этом жилье
NEW LISTING! PROMO PRICING! Private, gated hill top estate! Classic home with incredible 360-degree views on 6 acres & pool is located North Pheonix, by Norterra at Happy Valley & Central/7th St. in Union Foothills Estates. Shopping, restaurants, movies, etc.=8 minute drive, Scottsdale in 15 minutes, PHX Airport in 32.
6 beds in 3 rooms, 2.5 bathrooms w/showers & over-sized tubs. Stocked kitchen w/Full refer/ice maker, dual ovens, cooktop, microwave, coffee maker & toaster oven. Washer & dryer.
Enjoy incredible views from the top of a hill, the highest home in the north end of the valley.
There is a king bed in the master bedroom, 3 twins in the second bedroom (one in the fun loft!), 2 twins in the third bedroom, a queen sized air mattress and sheets, as well as two sofas that can accommodate more people for a total of 11.
Laundry room with washer and dryer as well as supplies.
I also have a guest house with two apartments that may be available for rent if you need more space:
Https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
Https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
The entire property including pool (occasionally shared with myself or guests in the guest house) except for the guest house. Plenty of parking.
Общение с гостями
If I'm around, would love to say hello. There may be either myself or guests in the guest house that occasionally use the pool.
Другие важные подробности
There are some heights that may not be suitable for young children unsupervised. Please be sure to supervise children that may be inclined to explore so they don't fall from the heights at the walls. The minimal cleaning fee does not include dishes, extra $30 charge if you leave dirty dishes either in the sink or the cabinets (please don't put dirty dishes in the cabinets, obviously). You can leave clean dishes in the dishwasher if you don't have time to put them away before leaving. Thanks! =)
Although it is not suitable for children under 12 years old due to heights, if you have children here you accept all liability for them and yourself and must supervise them.
No parties. Allow sharing of pool with owner and guests in the guest house.
No Pets. Not safe for young children (under 12) due to dangerous heights and easy access to the pool within the walls of the estate, but allowed only at your own risk and liability. Not configured or allowed for more than 11 guests. No smoking indoors, please clean up cigarette/cigar butts if you plan to smoke outdoors (thanks!). This is a peaceful home and shared living space, your neighbors humbly request your respect for others with regard to taking care of the place and keeping noise within reason. Also, no nudity at the pool please. ツ
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Check in time is 4:00 PM
Check out time is Noon/12:00 PM
Quiet hours: 9 PM - 7 AM
- Please refrain from loud noise after 9 PM as this is a shared living space with guests in the unit above you. Music and loud voices can carry. We enforce a loss of deposit if there are noise complaints.
- No parties. Although we want your and your group to have tons of fun, without prior written permission of owner, additional unnamed guests and/or having a party will result in a 100% loss of deposit.
- The minimal cleaning fee does not include dishes, extra $30 charge if you leave dirty dishes either in the sink or the cabinets (please don't put dirty dishes in the cabinets, obviously). You can leave clean dishes in the dishwasher if you don't have time to put them away before leaving. Thanks! =)
This Lease Agreement (the “Agreement") is made by and between Airbnb host (“Landlord") and (“Guest" or "Tenant" or "Tenant's Party") as of the date last set forth on the agreement made via Airbnb. For good and valuable consideration, the sufficiency of which is acknowledged, by booking with Landlord on or via Airbnb, the parties hereby agree as follows:
Short Term Rental Agreement:
1. The Landlord have the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
1. A. Term of the Lease. The lease begins at 4:00 p.m. on (the “Check-in Date") and ends at 12:00 p.m. on (the “Check-out Date"). No refunds are issued for late check-in or early departure.
1. B. Security Deposit. The Security Deposit is required to protect Landlord from loss or damage to the Property, including the house, its furniture and other contents located on the Property. Any damage to the Property during the term of the lease or additional cleaning required will be paid from the security deposit and the balance remaining, if any, will be refunded to Tenant within 2 days after the Check-out Date. Tenant will be responsible for any excess cost of repair or replacement required as a result of damage caused by the Tenant or other invitees during the lease term, and Tenant shall pay the same promptly to Landlord upon written request, provided such written request is accompanied by documentation of such excess costs of repair or replacement.
1. C. Rental Rules. Tenant and all members of the Tenant’s Party shall abide by all local, state and federal laws and regulations at all times in conjunction with the rental of the property. Tenant agrees to abide by the Rental Rules attached as Exhibit A at all times while at the property and shall cause all members of the Tenant and anyone else Tenant permits on the property (“the Tenant") to abide by the following rules at all times while at the property. At the termination of this Lease, Tenant shall quietly yield up the Property in good and habitable condition in all respects, as it was when the Tenant took possession.
1. D. Liability. Tenant and all members of the Tenant’s Party personally assume all risks of property loss or damage and physical injury or death that exist or may exist in connection with use or occupancy of the Property. Tenant and all members of the Tenant release Landlord and any other owners of the Property from any claim for damage, accident or injury that and any members of the Tenant may sustain from use or occupancy of the Property during the term of this Lease Agreement and agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend Landlord and any other owners of the Property from any claim, action or proceeding by Tenant and all members of the Tenant’s Party, their family, estate, heirs or assigns related to a claim for damage, accident or injury during the use or occupancy of the Property.
2. Cell phone coverage can be poor at the Property, depending on carrier. Verizon Wireless works average. There is no landline phone. Medical and police service can be called by dialing 911.
3. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
4. The Tenants shall dispose of all waste material generated during the rental period in a lawful manner and put the trash in the trash bin outside.
5. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
6. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises. If Landlord determines, at his/her own discretion, a pet was brought on premises and/or into the property, the tenants entire $500 deposit will be forfeited to the Landlord.
7. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
8. The Tenants shall have no more than 11 persons reside or sleep on the premises. The Tenants shall consist of Adults and Children (under age 18). The maximum number of Tenants is limited to 7 persons. Additional Tenants staying the night beyond the agreed upon number is not allowed without prior consent of the owner, in writing (or electronic messaging via booking system such as AirBnB). If the number of Tenants exceeds 7 overnight, it is $20 per person/Tenant per night, limited to a maximum of 11 people (adults and children of any age). Any number Tenants found staying at the house over the agreed number at the time of reservation or without permission from the owner will be charged a $100/night fee, per person, taken from the deposit.
9. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners and other Tenants and Tenants. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises and forfeit 100% of deposit. Quiet hours starts at 10 PM and Pool outdoor noise should also be kept to a minimum.
10. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home but cigarette butts must be put out and thrown in the trash. If Landlord determines, at his/her own discretion, smoking was done inside the property, the tenants entire $500 deposit will be forfeited to the Landlord.
12. Landlord shall provide towels, linens, cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. Some Toilet paper, soap, dish detergent, laundry soap, shampoos, and other consumables are to be purchased by the Tenant, and if provided by Landlord, should. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them but they should then be replaced by the Tenant.
13. The Tenants and Tenant’s Tenants shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own
insurance for Tenants and Tenant’s Party if such coverage is desired.
14. Tenants agree to pay all reasonable costs, attorney’s fees and expenses that shall be made or incurred by Landlord enforcing this agreement.
16. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
17. We occasionally experience outages of electricity, water or internet that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
18. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
19. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay. Every effort will be made to schedule the showing at a convenient time and not interrupt the Tenant’s vacation. Tenant shall allow reasonable viewings of the home between 9 PM and 8 PM present or not.
20. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
21. It is the tenant’s responsibility to learn about safety precautions, warning signs of water conditions, and safety procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool. Tenant agrees to have a responsible adult supervising minors while they swim in the pool. Tenant is hereby notified that the pool can be dangerous and tenant accepts fully the risks involved. Tenant is further notified to be cautious when exiting the rear of the home as the pool is open and in close proximity to the entry ways and can be a hazard. There are no rails to prevent a fall into the pool.
22. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall only be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
23. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property.
24. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
25. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner’s closet is the door and closet located inside the standard closet and has a deadbolt on the owner's closet door.
26. Tenant is advised that the property contains an electric cook top, electric heating, and other electric powered items and will seek help from management if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
27. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform management immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
28. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tenant will notify management without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
29. Tenant is advised that there is no carbon monoxide detector on the property and accepts the risk involved in not having one.
30. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
31. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Landlord. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
32. Cable TV is not provided. Netflix subscription is provided. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to Netflix service.
33. High speed wireless internet is provided as a convenience only and is not integral to the agreement. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, speed, access problems, lack of knowledge of use, or personal preferences with regard to internet service.
34. Tenant agrees that Air conditioning shall not be set below 68 degrees and heat shall not be set above 78, and that the fan setting shall be “Auto”. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 7 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем 50% суммы бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 7 дней до поездки, то деньги не возращаются.
У этого хозяина 49 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.