Quiet residential neighborhood, proximity to NY City & Newark Airport (EWR). Excellent for families, travelers, groups, business professionals. Convenient 7-mile access to NY City via Holland Tunnel or PATH train to World Trade Center or walk to Express Bus to go to NYC. 1.5 mi to Light Rail. Convenience store/food/24-hr-restaurant/rental car nearby. 2 Free Parking. 24hr Smart Locks-Check-In. Heat/AC. Sleeps 12 plus. Two Full Baths.
1. Located wonderfully close to NYC yet in a quiet and safe neighborhood. Driveway parking just in the front inside the house premises. This 2-story House is all yours with private entrance with electronic Smart Locks for convenient smart-check-in and check-out. Guest MUST have iPhone 5s or higher or Samsung 5 or higher, Pixel, XL (or compatible device, see below) to check in. Check with host for other compatible devices.
Security camera in the exterior and mechanical/laundry rm (no access except when laundry is requested).
Easy stroll (3 min) to Bus Station to NYC, Light Rail nearby, just a short drive (or Uber) to Manhattan/NYC via I-78/Holland Tunnel or to PATH train at Journal Square Station to Manhattan. If you arrive via Air, Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR) is 15 min away (see map).
2. What's Included:
The entire House (2 floors, approximately 2000 plus sq ft) is yours to relax and enjoy with your family/group. Each floor has 3 bedrooms (total 6 bedrooms). 2 separate full kitchens, 2 full baths, 2 living rooms, and 2 dining areas.
Each floor has a separate entrance door, side-by-side.
3. Optional (at Extra Cost, Typically $20/extra person plus cleaning fee $70):
There is a ground floor with two multi-purpose rooms, a cozy bar (no stocks), mini-coffee rm for light warm up usage, refrigerator, a dining area, living room with Sofa, and one bath (with small stand-in shower for light use). 1 Queen and 4 twin beds. 1000 sq ft. Gr Flr low ceiling. Gr Flr can be accessed via Flr-1 as well as from the driveway. Ask host if this extra space is needed.
4. All entry doors have electronic locks.
Washer/Dryer available upon request.
Thermostat controlled central heating. Individually controlled Window A/C units in Rooms.
Free and convenient parking on driveway for two (to three small/compact) SUV/cars.
Washer/Dryer available in the utility room for your convenience. Ask the host for access.
Free high speed Wi-Fi Internet and HDTV with local channels. Wifi access codes provided after check-in.
Ample space for you to relax and enjoy in the sitting room, have a coffee, surf the internet freely, watch favorite programs on HDTV, or sit at the cozy bar with your group.
5. Convenience stores across the street, if you need something miscellaneous quick. Convenient 24/7 McDonalds, Dunkin' Donuts, Pizza Hut and other food stores across the street at walking distance. Newport Mall, Hudson Mall, Walmart, Target, Home Depot, Grocery Stores, etc. within driving distance of about 2 to 7 miles.
Enterprise Car Rental, across the street, if you need a Car.
A pay-for-load private laundromat with folding services is available across the street as well, 3 min walk.
Electronic Lock - Compatible Smartphone/Devices: iPhone 4S or higher, iPod Touch 5 or higher, iPad 3 or higher; Samsung 5 or higher; HTC One M9;Nexus 5X, 6, 6P, 9; (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Pixel, Pixel XL.
Guests have full access to this House (floors 1 and 2 with 2000 plus sq ft) by 24/7 key-less entry for your convenience. Electronic smart-check-in and check-out.
No extra keys to carry around. Host will provide special time-limited e-key code after booking.
While your group occupies the house, it will not be rented to any other guests beyond your group.
Feel home away from home, unwind, relax and recharge. Freely roam the entire house, entirely for your own joy.
Freely surf on high speed Wi-Fi at no additional charge with all your gadgets, relax in front of the TV, sit in the mini-bar.
Easy stroll to convenience stores/restaurants/24-hr fast food around the corner.
Общение с гостями
While we would like to do everything possible to make our guests welcome, we do respect the privacy of our guests and uninterrupted enjoyment while you visit. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have or if you need anything, and we will try to help or guide very happily.
If you enjoy electronic communication, email more comfortably, or use popular messaging apps – all modes welcome.
As we too are vivid travelers, we understand the importance of reliable communication and advice from local people from this area, whether it is about making travel plans and arrangements, or what to do, where to go, how to most conveniently travel to most interesting places while in NYC area.
Другие важные подробности
This is a sleepy town just across Hudson River from Manhattan, popular for quiet residential neighborhood yet readily and conveniently accessible to all the action in NYC.
No smoking inside the apartment.
No unregistered guests overnight.
Please respect our neighborhood and please keep noise low. Quiet time after 9pm.
At check-out tidy up the apartment, place all waste in trash bag, tie-up, and place it in the bin on the side of the apartment outside.
- This is a sleepy town just across Hudson River from Manhattan, popular for quiet residential neighborhood yet readily and conveniently accessible to all the action in NYC.
- No smoking inside the apartment. Violations will result in fine $250 plus termination of booking with no refund for remaining days.
- No unregistered guests after 9pm.
- No latenight parties after 11pm.
- No Pets.
- Keep storm doors closed and locks latched.
- Please respect our neighborhood and please keep noise low. Quiet time after 10pm. Violations can lead to termination of booking with no refund for the remaining days.
-- Do not rearrange/relocate the furniture.
-- This house has exterior security cameras.
-- Electronic check-in and E-key for entry doors. Must have compatible phone (see house listing description) to use e-key to open door.
-- Do NOT attempt to adjust, alter, disconnect, unplug, remove, or power on/off any electronics, TV setup and network, thermostats, cable/internet equipment and network, other electronics, or controls.
-- Do NOT remove/unplug or relocate any items marked as 'DO NOT REMOVE' from the electric outlets.
- If you have any queries, or need electronic adjustments please contact host. Host may make the adjustments for you, if feasible and appropriate.
- Any attempt to change or adjust any of the systems above or components will carry a charge to the booking account, as well as possible immediate termination of booking.
-- Wi-Fi - For light use only. No streaming. One device per guest.
-- Washer/Dryer (pay per use, $10 per use).
-When you go out-
Turn off all lights, AC, TV, etc. and lock all exterior doors.
-- At CHECK-OUT --
- Please tidy up the apartment, place all waste in trash bag, tie-up, and place it in the bin located outside on the side of the apartment.
- Make sure to Turn-off all lights, TV, AC, coffee maker, stove, etc at check out.
- Turn off all baseboard heaters in Bathroom, Bedroom 2, and Bar area.
- All utensils used must be clean and stored.
- Make sure the electronic door is locked at check-out.
- Make sure all other doors remain locked at all times, including at check-out.
- Text or message the host IMMEDIATELY after check-out.
-- Thank you for your attention.
Enjoys traveling and learning about places, people, cultures, and history. A professional in science and engineering.