+ Hassle free self-checkin.
+ Free daily cleaning service
+ Centrally located: District 1 / 5 mins from Opera House, famous Ben Thanh Market, Fine Art Museum and other city attractions.
+ Safe and secure (outer door lock, plus inner digital door lock).
+ Welcome drink and snacks
+ Private balcony, spacious and beautifully designed.
+ Full kitchen
+ Personalized city guidebook (local insight)
+ Portable wifi hotspot, fast internet
+ 2 phones to keep in touch with host or fellow travellers
Enjoy a vintage Vietnamese designed house situated situated right in City Center. 1 MINUTE walk to BEN THANH Market
The house is being built during French colonial times, it has survived through 2 wars and still standing strong.
The apartment was just recently renovated with the idea to make it a perfect oasis in the wake of Saigon urban scenery.
It's locating on the first floor of 2nd French colonial style apartment, no elevator Has its own private balcony, plants and door.
The bedroom upstairs is quite low ceiling due to the structure of the house.
*NOTE: The third bed will be set up when there are five or more guests
You have 24/7 self-access, no curfew.
- We must register all overnight visitors. This is the law but also a good rule to ensure everyone's safety. People other than those registered are not permitted to stay overnight.
- You are completely responsible for any damage caused, including negligence such as leaving the gate to our home unlocked.
- All of the units in the building are privately owned but share building stairs and walkways. Owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises. The homeowners are not responsible for the loss of guests' personal belongings or valuables.
- No partying and excessive noise. Quiet time is appreciated after 10pm.
- Most importantly, treat our home and our neighbors with respect. This rule will go a long way in ensuring an enjoyable stay for all of our guests.
26-year-old Vietnamese born and raised in Saigon
A wanderer, dreamer, lover, traveller and laughter :) .
I live on a day-to-day basis where I hope to meet people to make the most of it.