Modern, cozy and luxurious 117 sq.m. apartment, in a quiet neighborhood in Agia Paraskevi, Attica Metro (10 'walking distance from Doukissis Plakentias and Chalandri station), bus stop at 50 meters, taxi station at the metro station of D. Plakentias. The apartment is suitable for families with children, couples or business travelers.
Located on the second floor of a family building and accessed by an elevator, the details of this modern apartment is what makes it exceptional. Wooden floors throughout the living, dining and bedrooms, false ceilings with hidden lighting with dimmer andthe large window making the apartment very bright. In addition to the luxurious aethetics is the 50year wood carved dining table dominant in the area.
The kitchen with corian bench has all modern facilities, electrical appliances (dishwasher, refrigerator with water and ice, gas cookers, electric oven) and other small appliances such as breadmaker, also dishes, glasses, cutlery and other utensils.
3 bedrooms, one of which the first is the master bedroom with king-size bed, open space en suite bath: with open-air washbasin, shower (with hydromassage) from the main room (private toilet), balcony and closet space.
Both bedrooms 2 and 3 are child like decorated, and consist of a single bunk bed each, books, playroom area under the bed, balcony and closet space.
The second bathroom, toilet, washbasin, shower-cabin with music-radio, hydromassage and hammam . The washing machine/dryer is located in the basement, of which the use of it will be in agreement with the owner. This family home is also the home of their cat pet.
The place is equipped with anything you might need including:
• main living room and corridor next to all the bedroomsrooms (VRV system)
• CD/DVD/TV/ Video game console
• american coffee
• washing machine/dryer
• outdoor sitting area front balcony
• hair dryer
Другие важные подробности
of course we anticipate normal wear and tear plus the occasional glass or plate being broken, this is accepted and not charged for, although we would ask you to inform the House Manager so a replacement can be obtained. However substantial damage or breakages must be paid for.
- Please make sure electric appliances are switched off upon departure.
- As a courtesy to neighbors, please try and keep noise to a minimum. Especially hoursbetween: 14:30 – 17:30 (siesta hours) 23:00 and onwards
- Always close/lock behind you.
- Tap water drinkable.
- Hot water (boiler): Remember to turn it ON and OFF approx. 20 min. before you bath.
- Please take the courtesy of throwing your garbage out daily