“Archontiko ALEXANDROU”, a unique a historical two– storey house that was built in 1812, has been restorated in 2001, furnished and decorated with antiques, carefully chosen by it s owners.
Characterized by the Ministry of Culture as a “rich historical location”, the beautiful and picturesque village of ARNEA, which dates back to Ancient Greece and also maintains very important samples of traditional Macedonian architecture, lies on the foot of Mount Holomonda, and is approximately 70 km from the city center of Thessaloniki. This is where one will find “Archontiko ALEXANDROU”, a unique historical two– storey house that was built in 1812 whose restoration was completed in 2001. "Alexandrou Traditional Inn" is reminiscent of a bygone era, a past rich in Greek history and will certainly leave its guest with memories of a wonderful vacation. With Arnea as a starting point, "Archontiko ALEXANDROU" offers its guest a variety of activities. A daily trip to Ouranoupolis and also a cruise around Monasteries of Mount Athos is no doubt an experience not to be missed. Visit the ancient town of Stagira, the birthplace of Aristotle. Nature lovers can enjoy hiking, mountain climbing and fishing or you can simply choose to go swimming and enjoy the sun and the crystal clear waters of Halkidiki’s magical beaches.
Ground Floor: large reception area, sitting room with fireplace, TV, traditional café – restaurant for breakfast, drinks, coffee and meals.
1st Floor: Large central lounge room with balcony,
Общение с гостями
Другие важные подробности
A. ACTIVITIES IN ARNEA
1.TOUR IN HISTORY - TRADITIONAL VILLAGE OF “ARNEA”
2. VISIT THE "HISTORICAL AND FOLK MUSEUM" OF “ARNEA”
3. VISITING THE MUSEUM "YFANTIKIS"
4. VISIT TO THE HOLY TEMPLE ST. STEFANOU
5. VISIT THE WINERY AND TASTING : Claudia PAPAGIANNI
6. VISITING THE THICKET OF HOLY FRIDAY (ALSOS AGIA PARASKEVI)
7. TOUR AND PILGRIMAGE TO HOLY MONASTERY OF ST. KOSMA ETOLOU
8. WALKS IN THE FOREST OUT OF ARNEA TO MOUNT “Holomontas” (25 minutes)
9. LOCAL PRODUCTS BUY FROM LOCAL PRODUCERS (honey, raki "Mountovina, feta cheese, yoghurt)
B. ACTIVITIES IN THE SURROUNDING AREA ARNAIAS
1. VISITING THE THICKET OF ARISTOTLE (Stageira - 15 minutes)
2. VISIT THE ARCHAEOLOGICAL SITE OF ANCIENT STAGEIRA (Olympiada - 35 minutes)
3. VISIT TO THE TOWER OF OURANOUPOLIS AND THE MONASTERY “moni zygou” (45 minutes)
4. PERIPLOUS THE HOLY MOUNTAIN by boat from Ouranoupoli
5. TOUR AND PILGRIMAGE TO THE HOLY MOUNTAIN (Agion Oros – Mount Athos)
6. VISIT TO THE PILGRIMAGE OF THE HOLY VIRGIN MARY (Megali Panagia-12 minutes)
7. VISITING THE BYZANTINE CASTLE "NEPOSI" OUT OF THE “Paleohori” village to “Megali Panagia” (20 minutes - DIFFICULT ACCESS)
8. VISIT TO THE WATERFALLS OF “Varvara (25 minutes - DIFFICULT ACCESS)
9. SWIMMING IN BREATHTAKING BEACHES (Pyrgadikia, Coast Salonikiou, Trans Beach, Ierissos, Nea Roda, Komitsa, Vourvourou - 20 minutes to 45 minutes)
DISTANCES FROM ARNEA:
1) Ouranoupoli 50 km - 40 minutes by ca(URL HIDDEN) (the tour on board the monasteries of Mount Atho(URL HIDDEN) takes about 3 hours)
2) Olympiada 35km. - 35 minutes by car
3) Cholomontas 20 km - 25 minutes by car
4) Pyrgadikia 20 km - 20 minutes by
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.