WIFI信号已经覆盖,密码是(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)R。
Thanks for choosing us. We endeavor to offer you the most comfortable rooms and the best service. We will try our best to satisfy your needs and make your stay here as enjoyable as possible.
We provide latex pillows, silk quilts and high-end home textile for all rooms. We also offer a whole set of Lanvin bath set for you. Toiletry can be found in green bags with "Toiletry" on it.
There is tea in the tea box on the table. You can taste it for free. You can also find free deserts and drinks in the refrigerator. For items that are not free we have put price tags on them. All the charges are included in your final bill.
We have also prepared hair dryer and flashlight for you.
All rooms have been carefully cleaned and disinfected. You can rest assured that your stay here is safe and secure.
We recommend that you can take away the slippers we prepared for you. You can wear them at home or relax your feet when on the long journey.
Paintings and other artistic works exhibited in the house are made by the hosts and their friends. You can know more about these works from the booklet in your room. If you like any of them you can make purchase by scanning the QR code(s) (if you use alipay).
We have also prepared some gifts for you to take home. You can find them on the exhibition rack near the front desk. Our chili sauce, fermented bean curd, and sweet rice wine are all homemade using local organic ingredients. The supply is seasonal since it is difficult to store these foods for long time.
We also provide free WIFI, the password is (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)R.
Several things to pay attention to:
1. Because we are located in the mountains sometimes you might find little insects in your room. Please contact the front desk immediately if these little creatures invade your territory.
2. Not all roads in the village have street lamps so please try not to go out at night. If you do want to please inform the front desk and please do pay attention to your own safety.
3. There is a huge difference between the temperature in the morning and at night. If you go out at night, please make sure you wear enough to keep yourself warm.
4. Please make sure to take care of your kids or senior family members when you are walking or playing by the lake. If you want to play or swim in the water, please inform the front desk and make sure you have your safety equipment.
5. Please inform the front desk if you want to order meals for the next day.
If you need anything or have any inquiry, please don't hesitate to contact us directly. Phone call is the fastest method to get to us
Our telephone number is: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
We hope you enjoy your stay with us.