The only hostel nested in High-End Condo in Kuala Lumpur's CBD!
- Nearest hostel to KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
- Free 500Mbps highspeed internet
- Complimentary self-service light breakfast
- Bus ticket booking services
- 7 mins walk to KLCC Petronas Twin Tower
- 6 mins walk to KLCC LRT Station.
- the only greenish residential land in CBD of Kuala Lumpur
- Building: 24 hours security guards
- Street: totally safe, it's CBD after all
This hostel located in high-end condo which sit in heart of Kuala Lumpur City Center, adjacent to Petronas Twin Tower.
Shared rooms are for when you'd like a comfy, communal experience, and don't mind sharing a space with others. When you book a shared room, you'll be sharing your bedroom and the entire space with other people.
These rooms work best for the flexible traveler looking for new friends and a budget-friendly stay without sacrificing the cleanliness and security.
- Lobby, kitchen, swimming pool, gym, resting area
Shared only with roommates:-
- Bedroom, bathroom (attached to bedroom)
- 1 single bed and locker
Общение с гостями
We are always here for you. We love stories-sharing and will be your helpful host whenever you are in need.
Другие важные подробности
Discouraged to consume food in room as it invites pests which will eventually affect your staying experience.
- All kind of illegal activities are strictly prohibited
- Pls don't lost the access card
- Pls don't smoke in the premises
- Pls shoe off in the premises
- Pls cleanup kitchen after use
- Pls maintain hygiene
- Pls conserve energy & water
- Quiet hours: From 10 pm to 8 am
- Light off @ common area: 11pm
- Stay out from balcony after 11pm
У этого хозяина 188 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
As newly married couple, my beloved wife and I live in Kuala Lumpur, the city where we both first met and fall in love at first sight. She currently work as freelance journalist while I work as project engineer.
As frequent traveller we understood your need, and we are more than willing to share you the best part of KL that we discovered. Both of us enjoy meeting guests to share travel experiences & stories, and couldn’t ask for more if you are willing to join us in dinner or Friday’s movie night. Anyhow, your privacy is our priority.