Only 3 mins to the train 20min to Manhattan Comfortably Sleeps 2pers in a KING Size bed, Lockable Private bedroom with very high ceilings in a quaint apartment on the Parlor floor, a fully equipped eat-in kitchen & full bathroom with bathtub/shower in Modern Newly Renovated Townhouse in popular Brooklyn Bed Stuy residential area, bordering to NYC artists area Bushwick. Quiet & safe neighborhood with free alternate side street parking.
Apart from your own private room you have full access to the kitchen and bathroom. There is a Brita water filter pitcher with freshly filtered water in the small black refrigerator in the kitchen for your convenience. By the kitchen window there are teabags, different coffees and sweeteners and cream
Общение с гостями
You will have a lot of privacy! But I am always a minute or 2 away reachable by text or phone. I have all the popular calling and texting phone apps for those from abroad. Phone number in the contact info. Please do ask me anything at any time and if there is anything you might be wondering about or need us to address at the house. We are very keen on making your stay as pleasant as possible, rather than you writing something in your review about something that we could have addressed right there and then.
Другие важные подробности
For those who are new to New York one always gets the same question, is NY safe? answer YES! Is this neighborhood safe?? YES! even at night traveling by oneself on the subway and walking the few doors down the street from the bus or the 3 blocks from the subway is Totally safe! Also for women!! Rest assured. Enjoy your stay!
- Kindly DO NOT mention Airbnb, to ANYONE that asks you who you are.
- Just say you are friends visiting New York for a few days. There has been a lot of criticism of Airbnb in New York and in the neighborhood and the government is trying to stop Airbnb.
- NO Smoking only outside, if you throw your buds in the garbage after ;)
- Keep kitchen sink and kitchen and bathroom clean after yourself.
- NO outdoor shoes in bathroom Please And Gentlemen Please SIT on the toilet at All times or it might splatter.
- Do not invite personal guests to the house.
- Do not use file sharing websites or peer to peer networking to download or distribute copyrighted material as the internet provider will shut down our service, and there will be no internet for anybody.
- Please leave your shoes in the hallway on the shoe rack
- THANK YOU for your understanding and we will make sure your stay will be as comfortable and enjoyable as possible :)
Hi! :) I'm a citizen of the World :) love life, to laugh, meet new people explore and learn new things.
I am an art, design & fashion consultant, and a writer, used to be a model 100yrs ago lol
Born in Sweden, of German origin. After graduating in London I amongst other lived in Paris 8yrs. in and out of NYC for 20yrs last 8yrs were in and out of Harlem when I was in the US. I DONT smoke, no drugs, CLEAN! Quiet! except I love to laugh! did I already say that? lol
When in the US I'm a originally a member of the Abyssinian Baptist church in Harlem on 138th n Lenox, but now I'm a loyal attendee of Hillsong Church NY & Stockholm and Trinity Church Miami.
But I am NOT religious lol as in judging people I just focus on trying to be a good person that respects others! Whatever their beliefs are! We only have one life and we better make the best of it while we can. Live, Love, Peace :)
If you party all night etc well fine by me! As long as I get my rest! Lol
Any other questions feel free to ask !