A Wonderful Mountain Retreat with mountain views, big deck, private hot tub, room for a big family and garage parking. This the perfect place for outdoor enthusiasts. We are approximately 30 minutes to Loveland Basin, Aprapaho Basin, Keystone, Copper, and Breckenridge ski areas and a little further to Vail & Beaver Creek. Choose one or ski them all. In the summer there is a popular trail head 1/2 mile up the road into the Eagles Nest Wilderness Area.
- Quiet after 10:pm & before 7:am - Includes when using the hot tub.
- We have not specifically made the place suitable for kids under 2 but we are fine if you bring them.
- You can entertain your group in our place. It's big enough but no additional guests other than those staying here. This means no Parties.
- No one under 25 that is not with their parents or aunt &/or uncle or adult guardian. Friends of your kids are fine.
- Smoking outside only "and only" away from open windows and be discrete.
У этого хозяина 204 отзыва о другом жилье.Просмотреть другие отзывы
We are in our late 50's and very active. We spend much of our time in the mountains either staying at our condo in Silverthorne (ask us if you want to rent this) or camping in our small RV. Traveling the world is a passion and goal though we both still work half time. Telemark skiing Arapahoe Basin is how we spend our winters especially since Rick serves on the ski patrol there. While hiking and biking or maybe sea kayaking is where you will find us in the summer.
Having traveled many places in the world we truly enjoy meeting other travelers and showing off our city and state. We are blessed to be living on one of the best blocks in one of the most popular neighborhoods in one of the great cities and states and countries in the world.
Come visit us and let us show you how to really enjoy Denver, Colorado.
We have been fortunate enough to have lived in Colorado our entire lives with Deana a rare fifth generation Coloradan. All three of our adult kids live close by. We both have big extended families almost all of which live in the state.
Having raised three children in our home and having been empty nesters for a 10 years, we have discovered that we are comfortable with and even enjoy sharing our home with others.