Welcome to our home; a warm, lived in, family place. This non-smoking 4 bed, 2 bath home with a fully furnished kitchen with all the cooking essentials. Our spacious home features a large backyard with diving pool, hot tub, fire pit, outdoor gym, and kids play area with a treehouse. It is a great place to just enjoy the day, or to use as home base for seeing the sights of Arizona. It is conveniently located in the wonderful Moon Valley neighborhood of north central Phoenix.
Our spacious, clean and inviting home is well-suited for families, couples, and groups. There's plenty of room and lots of parking (2 car garage plus the driveway).
House sleeps 8 in the bedrooms with an additional 2 on the sleeper sofa. Extra guests can be accommodated with air mattresses - preapproval required and an additional $30.00 / per person charge applies for guests 11 & 12.
No more than 30 minutes in any direction from whatever entertains you.
• Fully furnished kitchen - utensils, pots/pans, Kitchen Aid mixer, range/oven, microwave, dishwasher, full sized refrigerator, etc.
• All the cooking non-perishable essentials provided - seasonings, flour, sugar, oil, etc. All we ask is that you replace it if you empty it.
• Enjoy some coffee on the house, we stock a dark and medium roast that are roasted locally.
• Living room has 65" Sony Smart TV with built-in Chromecast, bluetooth, and then some. BluRay/DVD entertainment system
• Kids play room 50" TV with Roku player and DVD player.
• Granite countertops and newer appliances (including microwave, refrigerators and electric dishwasher)
• Washer / Dryer (we provide laundry detergent and dryer sheets)
• Full size ironing board / iron
• 2 car garage + 2 car overflow spots available
• Huge back yard
• Fire pit
• Children's play area with playhouse, swings, treehouse, pirate ship, and more
• Garden with all organic fresh herbs, and at times fresh vegies for your use
• Out door gym, covered and with lighting
• Misting system
• Gas BBQ Grill
• Diving swimming pool with water slide (can be heated at request with additional charge)
• Large hot tub, seats 7
• Extra towels, linens, pillows, blankets
• Travel size items of makeup remover wipes, soap, shampoo, conditioner and lotion "just in case"
NO SMOKING/VAPING (tobacco or anything "else") in the house, iron-gated areas of the property (foyer & back yard gated area) or in the garage. Smoking is permitted in designated area only - there is a dedicated ashtray located in back corner of the yard.
Garbage Pickup: Fridays (Please take your garbage out to the can out front)
Recycle: Blue trash can in kitchen and on side yard
On-site pool maintenance: Sundays
On-site landscaping maintenance: Every other Saturday
Our house is your house. Everything is here for your use. All we ask is that you don't be wasteful.
Общение с гостями
Our co-host will be able to answer any questions and is available when needed.
- Any events or parties must be requested and pre-approved
- Events or parties of greater than 15 people require a host to be present at an additional cost.
- Outside music / noise needs to end at 10 pm.
- At the end of your stay through out all perishable items in fridge. Condiments, dressings, etc. are ok to leave.
Если вы отменяете бронирование за 5 дней до поездки или раньше, то мы вернем всю сумму бронирования. Если вы отменяете бронирование меньше чем за 5 дней до поездки, то мы вернем 50% стоимости всех ночей бронирования, кроме первой. Стоимость первой ночи не возращается.
Отзывов пока нет
Об этом жилье пока нет ни одного отзыва. Если вы остановитесь здесь, то ваш отзыв появится в этом разделе.
I am 40 and married to a wonderful woman. We have a big family and love kids. I am an electrical engineer and my wife is a nurse. I like dancing of all types, outdoors, canyoneering, and learning. My favorite travel destination is anywhere new. My have been a guest and now we moving to hosting. Life has made an exciting turn and is taking our family on a new adventure in a far away land. So now we are hosting our family home.
Снимая жилье на Airbnb, вы останавливаетесь в чьих-то домах.