Typical "Berliner Altbau" from around 1900 in a quiet dead-end street with excellent connections to public transport. Wooden floors, stucco-ceilings. Our furniture is a funky mix of antiques and self-made, all well-used. There is lots of original art, books and DVDs. There are several families in the building. We don't want partying groups. We are clean, but not spick-and-span, which is what you should be too. We will be renting out while gone on holidays.
This is a friendly old building with lots of families. It hasn't been renovated in decades, but it is still pretty and functional. There might be kids' noises, but the nights are quiet. No loud music please. We're on the 3rd floor, there is no elevator. Strollers can be left and locked downstairs. There is a big balcony with flowers, which love to be watered. In the summer, the apartment is nice and cool. The loft beds for the kids are pretty high up, your kids may take the mattresses down onto the floor if they want. You may use our books, CDs and DVDs. There is a TV screen to watch DVDs, but no connection to the TV program. Please bring your own laptop computer or tablets, there is WIFI. Please see our house rules. Please leave the place tidy, this is not a hotel but private home. Our cleaning service fee is automatically added.
The studio at the front should not be used by you - All other rooms may and should be used.
Общение с гостями
We will be out of town, but available via mobile phone and email - not always immediately, but every day. We will appoint a friend with an emergency key and phone number.
Другие важные подробности
You can use our bikes if you want. There is an old Christiania box bike, and there might even be a baby seat for the bikes available, please ask.
- kids under 2: Our daughters are 10, 12 and 14. The place is not toddler-safe any more, and there is no changing table or baby bed. But if you are relaxed and responsible about these things, of course we don't mind if you bring your baby or toddler. There is a possibility to lock your stroller downstairs in the entrance area of the house.
- We are inviting you into our private home. Please treat is respectfully. If you break something, tell us and we will find a way to deal with it.
- Our place is not spick-and-span, but clean. Please leave it tidy. Our cleaning person will take care of the cleaning when you are gone, for 50 €, which we have added to the price of the booking. If your are staying for less than 4 nights, we can lower this price. Just ask.
- Please water the plants on the balcony.
- If you need help or advice, there are friendly neighbors in the building, a friend will have an emergency key, and you can always call or email us.
- The washing machine, dryer and dish washer (all in the kitchen) can only be used one at a time due an old electrical system.
- It is a quiet house, but children's noises may be heard upstairs and downstairs. Nobody will complain about your children, please don't complain about theirs either.
- You may of course invite guests for a meal, but no parties, and no loud music.